Poll

Abba-ZabaClock for Staff

es
20 (100%)
o
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: March 10, 2013, 04:44:34 PM

Author Topic: Abba-ZabaClock  (Read 5601 times)

DurianClock

• Duke of Stinky Fruits
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://durianclock.tumblr.com/
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« on: March 06, 2013, 03:41:29 PM »
Now I know some of you may think it's a tad early to place Abba-Zaba in a position amongst the rest of the staff and that may concern you, but since he's first joined back in December, he's been nothing but active and incredibly eager to learn flash from the get-go and fit in amongst the rest of the crew. In fact I haven't seen a new member that has so quickly fit in the group so well right off the bat! This man's got a job he works at on a normal basis and still finds time to produce atleast two flash animations a day! That not only shows me that he's dedicated at his real life place of work and here, but also willing to take responsibilities towards both. You may also think, "Ehh.. maybe give him a couple more months around here to see if he continues to be as active as he has been." Which it's smart to be careful and feel for certain about an individual, especially when being considered for a position on staff, but I believe if Abba-Zaba was nominated at this point in time, at his current peak of being so astonishingly active all round (his forum and chat presence as well as creating flash submissions on a normal basis) he would instantly feel all of the responsibilities laid heavily on his shoulders take hold and would feel nothing but incredibly inclined to do his best as a staff member.

AbsintheClock

Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 03:47:02 PM »
Abba has done more in 2 months than most clocks do in their whole stay. He's invested his time, his money, his opinions, and interests to the CC in an extreme way. While tenure is a big issue, remember that I started out on staff like 3 months into joining. This guy is showing flashes of leadership, and I don't think we can ignore that. I vote yes.

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 03:47:31 PM »
:'D
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 03:58:48 PM »
I told Zabz on AIM last night that he would make a great edition to the leadership team. I'm excited that others are recognizing this also. Yes with gumption!

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 04:02:07 PM »

If elected. I promise that you will always taste the MEAT and not the heat!
I'll continue to do my best to be an active part of this community and do whatever it takes to insure the clock crew goes strong for another decade.
We\'ll be back shortly.

PatriotClock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 06:09:06 PM »
voted yes. the cream of the crop rise to the top, i never eat a pig cuz a pig is a cop

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 06:45:09 PM »
YES WE CAN
We\'ll be back shortly.

Panko Clock

• Master of none
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 06:48:59 PM »
+

AbsintheClock

Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 06:49:42 PM »
By the way folks who vote no feel free to air your grievances.

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 07:16:35 PM »
The Criticism is both welcomed and needed to improve whatever I gotta do.
We\'ll be back shortly.

SoBe Clock

• So juicy...
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 07:26:31 PM »
My only grievance is that my no vote was accidental. If someone could change my no to a yes, that would be appreciated.

Panko Clock

• Master of none
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 07:28:31 PM »
Quote from: SoBe Clock;1941606
My only grievance is that my no vote was accidental. If someone could change my no to a yes, that would be appreciated.

But that means we would always be one yes vote short. You've ruined the very fabric of space and time :hmph: I hope you're happy.

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2013, 07:29:05 PM »

Lmao perfect
We\'ll be back shortly.

AbsintheClock

Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 07:31:01 PM »

There's no edit for it. We'll just account for it.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 07:40:44 PM »
While we're making terrible vote confessions, I voted 1 on one of Rob's cartoons during the flood. I watched it, scrolled down to click 5 and it said "YO THANKS FOR YOUR 1 VOTE" before I even scrolled and I was like "WHAT NO NO" and I fived it daily for the next week but the damage was done. Forgive me, Father

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 07:45:52 PM »
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1941610
While we're making terrible vote confessions, I voted 1 on one of Rob's cartoons during the flood. I watched it, scrolled down to click 5 and it said "YO THANKS FOR YOUR 1 VOTE" before I even scrolled and I was like "WHAT NO NO" and I fived it daily for the next week but the damage was done. Forgive me, Father

Rofl this is a confession thread now? Well then.
We\'ll be back shortly.

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 02:28:45 AM »
We\'ll be back shortly.

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 06:41:53 AM »
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1941610

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 09:44:34 AM »
voted yes!!! will we witness the fastest rise to power since discoball and dave C?????????????

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
Abba-ZabaClock
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 09:46:46 AM »