News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Abba-ZabaClock

Farted by DurianClock, March 06, 2013, 03:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abba-ZabaClock for Staff

es
20 (100%)
o
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: March 10, 2013, 03:44:34 PM

DurianClock

Now I know some of you may think it's a tad early to place Abba-Zaba in a position amongst the rest of the staff and that may concern you, but since he's first joined back in December, he's been nothing but active and incredibly eager to learn flash from the get-go and fit in amongst the rest of the crew. In fact I haven't seen a new member that has so quickly fit in the group so well right off the bat! This man's got a job he works at on a normal basis and still finds time to produce atleast two flash animations a day! That not only shows me that he's dedicated at his real life place of work and here, but also willing to take responsibilities towards both. You may also think, "Ehh.. maybe give him a couple more months around here to see if he continues to be as active as he has been." Which it's smart to be careful and feel for certain about an individual, especially when being considered for a position on staff, but I believe if Abba-Zaba was nominated at this point in time, at his current peak of being so astonishingly active all round (his forum and chat presence as well as creating flash submissions on a normal basis) he would instantly feel all of the responsibilities laid heavily on his shoulders take hold and would feel nothing but incredibly inclined to do his best as a staff member.

AbsintheClock

Abba has done more in 2 months than most clocks do in their whole stay. He's invested his time, his money, his opinions, and interests to the CC in an extreme way. While tenure is a big issue, remember that I started out on staff like 3 months into joining. This guy is showing flashes of leadership, and I don't think we can ignore that. I vote yes.

AbbaZabaClock

We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

I told Zabz on AIM last night that he would make a great edition to the leadership team. I'm excited that others are recognizing this also. Yes with gumption!

AbbaZabaClock

If elected. I promise that you will always taste the MEAT and not the heat!
I'll continue to do my best to be an active part of this community and do whatever it takes to insure the clock crew goes strong for another decade.
We\'ll be back shortly.

patriotclock

voted yes. the cream of the crop rise to the top, i never eat a pig cuz a pig is a cop

AbbaZabaClock

We\'ll be back shortly.

PankoClock

AbsintheClock

By the way folks who vote no feel free to air your grievances.

AbbaZabaClock

The Criticism is both welcomed and needed to improve whatever I gotta do.
We\'ll be back shortly.

SoBe Clock

My only grievance is that my no vote was accidental. If someone could change my no to a yes, that would be appreciated.

PankoClock

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1941606My only grievance is that my no vote was accidental. If someone could change my no to a yes, that would be appreciated.

But that means we would always be one yes vote short. You've ruined the very fabric of space and time :hmph: I hope you're happy.

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1941606My only grievance is that my no vote was accidental. If someone could change my no to a yes, that would be appreciated.

Lmao perfect
We\'ll be back shortly.

AbsintheClock

There's no edit for it. We'll just account for it.

PhantomCatClock

While we're making terrible vote confessions, I voted 1 on one of Rob's cartoons during the flood. I watched it, scrolled down to click 5 and it said "YO THANKS FOR YOUR 1 VOTE" before I even scrolled and I was like "WHAT NO NO" and I fived it daily for the next week but the damage was done. Forgive me, Father

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1941610While we're making terrible vote confessions, I voted 1 on one of Rob's cartoons during the flood. I watched it, scrolled down to click 5 and it said "YO THANKS FOR YOUR 1 VOTE" before I even scrolled and I was like "WHAT NO NO" and I fived it daily for the next week but the damage was done. Forgive me, Father

Rofl this is a confession thread now? Well then.
We\'ll be back shortly.

AbbaZabaClock

We\'ll be back shortly.

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1941610While we're making terrible vote confessions, I voted 1 on one of Rob's cartoons during the flood. I watched it, scrolled down to click 5 and it said "YO THANKS FOR YOUR 1 VOTE" before I even scrolled and I was like "WHAT NO NO" and I fived it daily for the next week but the damage was done. Forgive me, Father

miracle fruit

voted yes!!! will we witness the fastest rise to power since discoball and dave C?????????????

miracle fruit