News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What's the worst ethnicity?

Farted by Thor, May 03, 2013, 02:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1953867i support the bloc because we have similar goals ie quebec fucks off

But the expulsion of all French nationalists from Canada could constitute 'Quebec fucking off' too.

AMPM

I'm tempted to answer this honestly.

RobClock

Quote from: CupClock;1953899I'm tempted to answer this honestly.

You mean we're not supposed to?

MonsterMunch

Quote from: PolyhedronClock;1947334Then help them.

Mitch Hedberg <3

MonsterMunch

Are people who play as sniper on TF2 an ethnicity?

If so, them.

EnglishClock

monstermunch is just mad because i sniped him on tf2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MonsterMunch

I'm mad because we were on the same team and already had like seven snipers.

Pick summit else!

Corporal Clock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1947241bronies

anyone who didn't reply this is a race traitor and should get shot irl for being a GAY NERD

SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: Corporal Clock;1957534anyone who didn't reply this is a race traitor and should get shot irl for being a GAY NERD

truth

CandleJack

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1947210Lithuania can go kill themselves. Oh wait they already do. Nature at work.

I second that. one of my fellow managers is a Lithuanian.
That dude is a fucking douche.

But frankly I fucking hate Cubans.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

buttplug

no seriously brazillians

"rage faces" are practically considered a national treasure over there

at least their young males. The ladies are ok

CandleJack

ive actually known a few Brazilians there mostly nice IMO there women fucking love balck guys and there horrid sluts.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

CandleJack

Quote from: BrainsnailClock;1957754blacks

i lol'd

AnkhClock

Brazilians are hot, so I forgive their personal tresspasses.

White people still suck.

AnkhClock

Quote from: MonsterMunch;1956259Mitch Hedberg <3

RIP

CandleJack

Quote from: AnkhClock;1957778Brazilians are hot, so I forgive their personal tresspasses.

White people still suck.

yea fuck white people.... wait...

Silly Putty Clock

The Welsh. Their sheepfucking, vowelless evil knows no bounds. Also the Cornish.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8