News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hey just a heads up

Farted by Topcatyo, May 16, 2013, 07:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyClock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1948220bullshit art history classes
Bullshit art history classes as in some dingus told you a bunch of superficial stuff about "Micheal Angelo" that he found on Wikipedia the night before I trust. Otherwise fuck your life I mean just the other week I learned how to read and identify various Gothic scripts, these are valuable skills to have on the current job market man. Congratulations.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Topcatyo;1948150Me and Zen Micro just graduated from college today with Bachelors' degrees.
cool, congrats! in what class/lesson you have your degree? (what's your study)
Quote from: BoomStick Clock;1948153good job, now you can stay at home full time because no one wants to hire you.
hello, captain obvious!
Quote from: AbbaZabaClock;1948177Congrats guys. Im so proud :'{D
that's great man, but...why the moustache?! LOL
Quote from: Chalk Clock;1948186Way to go guys! it's so cool that We know people who are accomplished and are pursuing things that they can live off of and enjoy doing.
probably the nicest and best thing i've heard on this thread. (including pez/fax/abbazaba/pin's post)
Quote from: Topcatyo;1948220in this case, because the school is accredited and in order to get a bachelor's you have to fulfill certain requirements, yes. so i had to take some bullshit art history classes, some bullshit sociology classes, a bullshit science class, etc.
it's also a terrible terrible school that i wouldn't recommend anyone ever go to, although i did have good professors here and there
what school are you in,(whats it's name) and in what you guys have graduated from?

also, congrats again, guys! i hope you will ahve a great career!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AmberArachnidClock

VCRClock

me too

i'm officially neet :yay:
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

buttplug

Quote from: GreyClock;1948225Bullshit art history classes as in some dingus told you a bunch of superficial stuff about "Micheal Angelo" that he found on Wikipedia the night before I trust. Otherwise fuck your life I mean just the other week I learned how to read and identify various Gothic scripts, these are valuable skills to have on the current job market man. Congratulations.

That's nothing I can tell you the different elements of both Greek Ionian AND Doric temple structure!

Also yeah I graduated too, kinda underwhelming actually.

GreyClock

Quote from: Buttplug;1948369That's nothing I can tell you the different elements of both Greek Ionian AND Doric temple structure!

Also yeah I graduated too, kinda underwhelming actually.
YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS SHIT LETS GO MOTHERFUCKER. Ionian and Doric temples are for pussies. How about Etruscan and Roman temples? How about the four Pompeian styles of Roman mural painting? Roman pottery more to your liking? I'll identify the various forms, uses, production techniques and materials. You want it dated too? I'll tell you the trends in Roman imperial portraiture, from Augustus till Constantine. Antiquity bore you? How about the differences between Anglo-Saxon, Visigothic, Langobardic and Merovingian architecture. Architecture not for you? How about illumination? Script? How about the different elements of Romanesque and Gothic churches. Benedictine and Cistercian monasteries? Florentine and Venetian painting? The styles of Louis XIV, XV and XVI? I WILL FUCK YOUR BRAIN. (Congratulations.)

TropicanaClock

Quote from: GreyClock;1948378YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS SHIT LETS GO MOTHERFUCKER. Ionian and Doric temples are for pussies. How about Etruscan and Roman temples? How about the four Pompeian styles of Roman mural painting? Roman pottery more to your liking? I'll identify the various forms, uses, production techniques and materials. You want it dated too? I'll tell you the trends in Roman imperial portraiture, from Augustus till Constantine. Antiquity bore you? How about the differences between Anglo-Saxon, Visigothic, Langobardic and Merovingian architecture. Architecture not for you? How about illumination? Script? How about the different elements of Romanesque and Gothic churches. Benedictine and Cistercian monasteries? Florentine and Venetian painting? The styles of Louis XIV, XV and XVI? I WILL FUCK YOUR BRAIN. (Congratulations.)

grey just went hard

GreyClock

Quote from: Tropzilla;1948379grey just went hard
Nothing screams bad ass more than an impressive display of art-historical knowledge.

RomanClock

Gratz all!

I also graduated!

Last year... :(
lemayo lol :soups:

SpongeClock SquarePants

So a lot of poeple allready graduated, hows employed life treating you? What are you guys up to?

Wind-up Clock

Woo, NEET club.

And I just found out that nobody wants to hire mechanical engineers. I reap what I sow and I stare at a barren field.

Also, hey everyone. Long time no see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]