News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I apologize.

Farted by DeadTreeClock, June 25, 2013, 10:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1957057You'd think this shit gets old but then again when did we stop being original.

Heck, go ahead, forgive him, suck his cock, it only shows how low whatever morals we ever held high as fallen. Do I consider myself part of the higher echelon? No, I don't expect any of you shallow cunts to put me there, but all I demand is that the likes of fucking TreeClock, a guy who stole money from the Clock Crew without any word or communication for literal years, to at the very least be held at the low esteem you cunts hold me.

Also TriangleClock the sad part is we could still literally sue him for the money but hey lets just write "lmao" and other shit to mock eachother on this forum whilst people ask themselves why there's not even a promille of the old populace left.

But hey as long as you dutch guys can circlejerk eachother all is good eh? Bitter? Me? Nah. Just tired of this charade.

lmfao

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1957058lmfao

lmfao

wait wat

patriotclock

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1957057the sad part is we could still literally sue him for the money

are you volunteering the legal fees? good thanks, between being robbed and clock day prizes our treasury is strapped.

pop-tart

SnakeClock

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1957057But hey as long as you dutch guys can circlejerk eachother all is good eh? Bitter? Me? Nah. Just tired of this charade.

ClamClock is Canadian.

Also, hi guys.

SnakeClock

Quote from: IronClock;1957064get your eyebrows waxed sheesh

I know. Old picture. :(

SilverClock

Quote from: TreeClock;1956560Until that happens, I'm still applying for as many other jobs as I can find near where I live: food service, retail, stocking the grocery stores/ Target/ IKEA, the Starbucks stores in the hotels nearby, etc. These have been majority of my applications, but I've had far better luck getting interviews in other places.

Seeing as Target will literally hand jobs out to disabled people because of company policies, you might have more than one problem, son.

When did Leek Clock get an alt?
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1957060are you volunteering the legal fees? good thanks, between being robbed and clock day prizes our treasury is strapped.

I am, I'm a law student and from what I know TreeClock lives in the EU? Not 100% sure tho.

If he does he is subject to EU laws and I'd gladly write the sue-letter (or whatever you call it in english). Free of charge.
Note: I'm not bitter nor in need of vindication, but right is fucking right and as long as the Clock Crew's funds have been robbed by someone I'm against that.

TreeClock, if you really want to apologize then return every last fucking dime that you stole.
Actions speak louder than words.

CabbageClock

OOH OOH CHECK THIS! CHECK THIS! I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS!

Why don't you make like a TreeClock...

...and THIEVE!

I'm done.

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DeadTreeClock

Quote from: Flux;1956882I cannot be arsed to read this entire thread and get caught up on where it's at. Tree, I respected the fuck out of you. When I was active on this forum, I was in the latter half of being in high school and you were one of the top dogs here. In my mind, you were involved in pulling some crazy shit that I had no idea about just to keep our asses together. This site ran because of a random group of people that you were a part of.

I'll never have even a prayer of thanking you enough just for that alone. The money thing happened, and to me it was a huge "....fuck. whyyyyy." moment. I felt a massive betrayal, because in my mind at the time, you were flawless. Now I've graduated high school, graduated college, and I technically find myself in the "real world". Life is a fucking bitch. Honestly. I seriously cannot blame you for losing some money tied up in only the Clock Crew. Was it shitty of you to do? Sure. Compared to what real life entails, though? It was trivial. Absolutely, fucking balls to the wall not even notable whatsoever, as important as stubbing your toe. I thank you for being a worthwhile authority figure in a time where I was growing up, fuck everything else. You made mistakes like a human goddamned being. Fuck it.

I'm drunk.

I don't think I did a whole lot to keep things together. I just tried to give the community something creative to work on because the community was always looking for something to work on, and because I had a lot going on and needed something to contribute to. Trying to get CCTV2 together (when I had no idea what I was doing) was probably the only thing that kept me going in that first year that I didn't have any family or the home I grew up in to go back to.

And Harmony, don't worry about forgiving me. I'm very appreciative of the people who did, but I'm not asking for it, not entitled to it, and it certainly isn't a prerequisite for anything.

Anyway, another $20 down. A small step, but I didn't want to avoid it just because I think people will give me shit for it being a small step.

http://i.imgur.com/t1OUdv4.png

BoltClock

Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

BilliardBall10

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1957043Guess what, I've never felt sorry for myself, I've never let that shit go unto others.

Fuck you. You might have a thousand reasons why you acted like a useless piece of shit but guess what: You still acted like a useless piece of shit.

No. I for one do not forgive you. You made your mistakes. Stand by them. You are damned and I will never try to redeem you. Redemption is not earned by a fucking A4 page of shitty excuses after years of isolation and stealth. "Sorry".
Do I understand? Sure. Does that mean I empathy? Not at all.
ok.
Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1957046Vicous? Fuck off, the guy disapeared with tons of Clock Crew money and we're suppose to forgive him the second he comes back?

I've been burned at the stake multiple times for hating on people like BitClock, TreeClock etc. and when I'm proven right all it takes for them is a shitty fucking topic and a melancholy story that every person carries unto himself and everything is forgiven?

At the most I would tolerate TreeClock etc. but to forgive him? If anything give me your mail TreeClock so I can press charges on all the money you stole and we can talk forgiveness.
sadly, propaganda is right. teft is theft, and even if i want to forgive tree clock (and i will, in time) he should still do the good thing, and pay off his debts to the clock crew

also, sadly
Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1957097TreeClock, if you really want to apologize then return every last fucking dime that you stole.
Actions speak louder than words.
yeah.
Quote from: TreeClock;1958149And Harmony, don't worry about forgiving me. I'm very appreciative of the people who did, but I'm not asking for it, not entitled to it, and it certainly isn't a prerequisite for anything.

Anyway, another $20 down. A small step, but I didn't want to avoid it just because I think people will give me shit for it being a small step.

http://i.imgur.com/t1OUdv4.png

OK, good step tree. thats a good thing.
also
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1957047dont hurt me
this was hillarious
Quote from: clamclock;1957055lmfao
great help in this topic
he has nice eyebrows
Quote from: SnakeClock;1957066I know. Old picture. :(
sup? welcome back! will you stick around, snake?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

CandleJack

Glad your back hope things are well. Oh and yea about the money, it happened between my times here for the grand heist so I can't really be angry so. *slap on the wrist* don't be a thief! It never works out in your favor.
Move on and pay your dues and most people will just pick on you for eternity for what you did instead of hating you. its like emotional herpes when people for get everythigns fine but when they come to the surface and remind you its gonna BURN!
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

DWARFINATORclock

we coulda been a contender

EvilBeanClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1958155he has nice eyebrows

he's got that partial unibrow

i hate these so much that when i see them on other people i wanna offer to shave them off myself.

AbsintheClock

That's not the kind of thing you just shave at. You got to tweezer that bitch.

BilliardBall10

absinthe, for a ts strange reason, i have to ask:

can you show me your moustache?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Slurpee

I'm not a perrfeeect PERRRS-O-O-O-O-O-O-N

BilliardBall10

perfect reply +5

also, i think that HOOBASTANK is a horrible band with awful songs.
they stank.