!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~  (Read 4741 times)

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
« on: June 28, 2013, 03:51:50 PM »

You are Ghosty.

>
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:50:17 AM by VuBawlsClock »

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 03:52:34 PM »
> examine corpse

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 03:58:41 PM »
Quote from: RobClock;1952887
> examine corpse

Upon examining, you deduce that the corpse is, or at least was, indeed yours.

OcarinaClock

• what?
  • Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 04:00:30 PM »
>search body/examine wounds
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678
The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

Lump Clock

• I will drink all your booze.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 04:02:49 PM »
> Float on over to that there village, find some choice wenches, and wait until they undress so you can finally see what woman parts look like.

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 04:23:30 PM »
>masturbate on corpse
>Ejaculate
>End adventure
We\'ll be back shortly.

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 04:28:51 PM »
Quote from: OcarinaClock;1952889
>search body/examine wounds

You conclude the cause of death was an arrow to the heart.

Somebody beat you to the looting, though you think you remember not having much anyways.

Quote from: Lump Clock;1952890
> Float on over to that there village, find some choice wenches, and wait until they undress so you can finally see what woman parts look like.

Away you go!

You make your way towards a house with an open window

>

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »
attempt to possess the shit in the corner

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 04:45:16 PM »
Quote from: RobClock;1952893
attempt to possess the shit in the corner

You attempt to possess the shit.

It seems to be working...

OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT

Ghosty is a little pissed.

CabbageClock

• ClobbageCack
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 06:11:47 PM »
Move towards the other door, but not through the gaping wall-hole. We are, after all, a ghost. Try something exciting.

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 06:37:03 PM »
Quote from: CabbageClock;1952898
Move towards the other door, but not through the gaping wall-hole. We are, after all, a ghost. Try something exciting.

As you fly right below the window to the inside and race toward the door,

This fine piece of hair with breast for shoulders comes through.

->Quickly hide
->Reveal thy self

PezClock

• ga
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 07:40:05 PM »
quickly hide

Lump Clock

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 08:20:45 PM »
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1952904
quickly hide

In her cleavage

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2013, 08:25:23 PM »
Join PhantomCat's undead band, Ninth Afterlife. We're touring in Camelot.

screwdriver_clock

• <FONT COLOR=\
  • Official Clock
  • hey i'm sdc
  • For excellence in the field of excellence For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2013, 10:03:15 PM »
punch in butt

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 11:08:18 PM »
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1952904
quickly hide

Quote from: Lump Clock;1952905
In her cleavage

Quickly you hide inside her breast...

Uh oh...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You're not sure why that keeps happening...

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1952906
Join PhantomCat's undead band, Ninth Afterlife. We're touring in Camelot.

Onward you go!

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1952925
punch in butt

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Chapter 2 - The Road to Camelot?
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 11:14:29 PM »
You are on the road.

>

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 11:41:21 PM »
It doesn't matter which one we say. This guy's clearly dyslexic. Look what he did to those boobs!

buttplug

• si tiy;re ab ass nab eg>
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 11:59:25 PM »
>get pumpkin

Lump Clock

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 12:24:05 AM »