!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~  (Read 4931 times)

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 12:33:05 AM »
Alright, everything on my new laptop screen appears smaller, so I felt bad making the canvas so big so I zoomed in to 150 to draw and this looks a lot better zoomed out with the same canvas size as 150 but in 100 holy shit none of this makes sense on with the show

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2013, 12:50:55 AM »
Quote from: Buttplug;1952935
>get pumpkin

You're not sure what to do with it...
>

Lump Clock

• I will drink all your booze.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2013, 01:33:38 AM »
> It is now your companion, Wilson

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2013, 01:59:52 AM »
Quote from: Lump Clock;1952946
> It is now your companion, Wilson

Wilson is evolving!

: D

:/

PezClock

• ga
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2013, 08:04:11 AM »
Use the pieces as a self defence item.

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2013, 11:00:58 AM »
begin down the path to the right

WrenchClock

• MAN OF ACTION
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2013, 11:20:34 AM »
>check for grues

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2013, 05:57:20 PM »
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1952976
Use the pieces as a self defence item.

You equipt the Wilson's remains as a shield.

Quote from: RobClock;1952985
begin down the path to the right

k

Quote from: WrenchClock;1952986
>check for grues

No grues, although you are most likely to be eaten by one.

PezClock

• ga
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2013, 06:17:50 PM »
run away like a baby

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2013, 12:27:17 AM »
Grues? Call the Ghostbusters.
u should give nuka the ability to post directly in the gas chamber

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2013, 09:52:09 PM »
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1953056
run away like a baby

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1953084
Grues? Call the Ghostbusters.

While calling for the ghost busters, you run like a baby till sunset. You stop when you see two figures up ahead.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2013, 09:56:50 PM »
> ask Rare Candy and Rolling Log for their autographs

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2013, 10:23:50 PM »
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1953188
> ask Rare Candy and Rolling Log for their autographs

You quickly fly up to the Rolling Stone and Rare Earth Metal and ask for their autographs.

Rolling Stone walks up to you, and face to face, tells you:

"No."

They depart your company.

Ghosty learned Cry!

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2013, 10:35:27 PM »
>Possess Rolling Stone, potentially be famous, probably create an explosion that makes dynamite look like a capgun

Though I probably shouldn't get two moves in a row

VCRClock

• even the passenger gets in trouble
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2013, 10:45:16 PM »
Rolling Stone is an asshole. Find some moss.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2013, 11:08:04 PM »
Quote from: VCRClock;1953199
Rolling Stone is an asshole. Find some moss.

There was no moss growing around, you remember seeing a Moss dealership near town but that's way too far now (besides you are wanted for ghostly murder probably)

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1953195
>Possess Rolling Stone, potentially be famous, probably create an explosion that makes dynamite look like a capgun

Sounds like a great idea.

And away you go!

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2013, 11:09:42 PM »
YOU ARE NOW ROLLING STONE.

After another long and exciting adventure, you decide to take a break along the long road. Exhausted, you sit and reflect on your current achievements and glory.

You feel a cold breeze pass by

>

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2013, 09:12:36 AM »
>Wake REM

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2013, 09:27:30 AM »
Quote from: RobClock;1953248
>Wake REM

You try to wake him but he's out cold as a rock...

AstronautClock

• hodor
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Turn Back The Clock Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2013, 11:15:20 AM »
put something in his butt. yourself if possible