News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

FLASH BATTLES

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, July 02, 2013, 12:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Do you want to engage in glorious flash animation combat with your clock brethren? Do you want a swanky award for it?

Hell fucking shit yes you do. Challenge any clock, if they accept, you two will agree on a timeframe to make the flashes in, a wager (this can be a ban, a steam game, an insulting user name change, or even having to make a flash for the victor, anything you both decide on) and then when both flashes are submitted, there will be a poll to decide which was best, unless someone concedes. DO NOT get outside help unless both of you agree to it (tag team flash battles are totally allowed), and be sure to make a big public spectacle about your blood feud. Go forth and destroy your enemies without mercy!

Slurpee

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1953366tag team flash battles are totally allowed),

brownie points if this is indicated with an actual animated tag

PhantomCatClock

Hmm, I do have Vice City in my steam inventory. I'm also not sure who to use as a supacool boss in the game I'm making for clock day. I guess I could do this, but I'd only want to do it against someone I'm better than, so that really narrows the field down to yo momma STEP UP

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Remember that three way thing that was supposed to happen with me and dumpster and anime? Haha, that totally happened.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: MightyBooshClock;1953402Remember that three way thing that was supposed to happen with me and dumpster and anime? Haha, that totally happened.

Tell Anime your part's done, just so he'll come back.

AstronautClock

I challenge you flounderman do you accept? loser gets banned for 5 days or something

Lump Clock

I think I will get flash and do some of this.

PhantomCatClock

That was the lamest challenge ever

PezClock

pop-tart

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1953504some1 challange me

Would you be willing to accept these terms:

You win, I'll make you a mod.
I win, you're permabanned.

PezClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1953506Would you be willing to accept these terms:

You win, I'll make you a mod.
I win, you're permabanned.

There is an election for a reason.

miracle fruit

do it pez u could win it all!

PezClock

PezClock

PezClock

Fine poptart i'll do it but do it like 2 years

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1953515Fine poptart i'll do it but do it like 2 years

miracle fruit

pop-tart

You're on.

To be fair, we'll let a third party write up the terms of the contest.

Miracle.. do it.

PhantomCatClock

If you need any ideas, "Make a Flash in the style of your opponent" is a classic.

PezClock

you guys are silly, i'm going to do the void 3 popdude.