News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I made a fake female dating profile a while ago to see what responses I would get.

Farted by Sinister Clock, July 09, 2013, 05:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinister Clock

"Hi. I think you're very attractive and I would like to have sex with you.

I mean, I am looking for love on here, but in the meantime I would really like to meet you, undress you and shag you as long and as often as you wanted. (Assuming you did want of course!)

I'm 39, I live just outside Salisbury in the New Forest. Please check out my profile and get in touch if you'd like to chat and/or fuck."

Later...

"I'm really sorry. That last message was a bit forward. I hope I didn't cause offence."

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

NintendoClock

I mean, if thats what you like to do with your time.

Pretend to be a girl on the internet.

pop-tart

I made a fake female profile on Myspace.. but I was like 14 years old..

pop-tart

14 years old at the time.

I didn't make a 14 yr old girl profile like yesterday or something. Really. I'm not lying. For truth.

BilliardBall10

thats the work of an evil genius.
good work, sinister.

show us results

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Sinister Clock

AstronautClock

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1954267Seriously though, all men are pigs.

do something like pirate did with heavy_metal

RobClock

BilliardBall10

that's a lie! OINK

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

clamclock

do you have a new found respect for women now that you've been objectified and sexually harrassed? are you post-tootsie dustin hoffman?
<(L)>

Sinister Clock

SpongeClock SquarePants

Slurpee

Sinister Clock

Quote from: Slurpee;1954411http://www.upworthy.com/dustin-hoffman-breaks-down-crying-explaining-something-that-every-woman-sadly-already-experienced-3?c=gt1

He seems like a cool dude. I have the faintest connection with that from that one time I dressed as Dr Frank N Furter except I was totally beautiful and everyone loved me.

Honestly, I've been trying to get into feminism and gender/racial/sexuality/orientation equality in general, but god damn is it depressing.

Slurpee

when I started my job some of my female coworkers had to take the garbage out after dark and asked me to walk them out
and I was like ???? okay?.

and when we were outside one of them was like do you see that white van?
and im like yeah
and she's like they sit in that van, and just -watch- the female clerks. we don't know what they want.

and I was like D:

D:

D:

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

Quote from: FloppydiskClock;1954414In all seriousness it sounds like you are a closet homosexual.
what are you 12