News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I made a fake female dating profile a while ago to see what responses I would get.

Farted by Sinister Clock, July 09, 2013, 05:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoClock

Sinister Clock

Quote from: NintendoClock;1954471lol. Relax.

Casual use of gay jokes generally annoy me. You're basically saying an entire orientation is bad and an insult.

AstronautClock

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1954475Casual use of gay jokes generally annoy me. You're basically saying an entire orientation is bad and an insult.

lol. relax.

Slurpee

Quote from: NintendoClock;1954471lol. Relax.

I was justifiably petulant that the level of discourse has been lowered by the actions of one shitty poster okay
and I think the course this thread took retroactively justifies my prescient reaction

the conversation went from "I had a firsthand look at the socially reprehensible bullshit women have to put up with" to "'lol u gay' 'naw u gay'" in less than a page, even in spite of my immediate and really cool and handsome rebuke the moment the tangent was introduced

maybe I don't actually need to relax maybe what actually would help the situation would be for everybody else to stop tolerating the derailment of potentially meritorious discussions
maybe if somebody can't justify their opinion under scrutiny they should shut the fuck up and let the conversation continue instead of hanging around like a fucking bridge troll desperately trying to make sure they still get out of this llooking cool
maybe there are standards of decorum even in our dumb comedy cartoon forum and it's actually good that I don't want us to get dragged down to the level of middle school lunch table discussion maybe I'm the best person in here maybe get on my level

Sinister Clock

I feel the need to tell you that you are pretty cool and intelligent, Slurpee. Although it's entirely possible that my observations of you have been heightened from a contrast with others.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PatriotClock;1954431I work for a social network site, trust me when I say that that's nothing compared to what I've seen. The guys stalk girls with the utmost thirst and then gay guys do the same to them. It's actually ironic I see straight guys report gay guys for offering clandestine blowjobs and then check the message log and they do very similar things to the women. Everyone disgusts me.
really? where you work? at facebook?
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1954444No he bought myspace from Rupert Murdoch for 13 dollars and a half a reuben sandwich.
hahahaha this made me laugh so much!

why so much drama

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

PhantomCatClock

I pretty much have that movie memorized from when GNAA was microscopically relevant

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

PhantomCatClock

Nice link. I just liked to read the press releases (most of which are gone now, boo) and might've crashed the school network once with a tool they used to have (and probably still do?) Luckily the IT guy thought it was funny and I didn't get in any trouble

pop-tart

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

BilliardBall10

i see, but why is it forbidden to say norwegian?
i dont get it.

ps. stop the gay-fights guys, dont do drama

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

clamclock

Quote from: Slurpee;1954418so gay, all this publicly confronting the difficulties faced by modern females. second on the homosexual agenda, right after "fuck other men"

i dont get why not?? i mean im totally on board with gender equality and whatever, but bangin women absolutely takes priority over that.
<(L)>

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee;1954425third, gay dating sites and especially gay hook up sites are full of the faceless torsos of closeted men looking to have anonymous sex with other men to the point where it's a nuisance for those of us who are out of the closet, because, fourth, there is no reason for a man who identifies as a man and is interested in other men to pretend to be a woman, because there are other men who are interested in other men out there and they've been finding ways to meet to fuck in secret since before any currently living person on earth had been born yet without anybody pretending to be a woman

you fucking dolt.
ermm, i now read it all, and it is painful to read.
but slurpee, despite floppydisk being rash, slightly rude, and perhaps jumping too fast on conclusions, it's just a silly comment, you shouldnt get angry over that. the best way should be to ignore it, instead of being angry.

also, on the third part: in my humble opinion, i think that there IS, a small number of people, who pretend to be women and also desire men, they are the tranvestites/transexuals, and there is nothing wrong with that.
so, in short, whoever goes at a date and pretends to be a woman, and desires male company, is, technically a tranvestite.
(again, nothing wrong with that, just telling about that group)

but on the bottom side, slurpee, floppydisk's opinions, no matter how stupid or right they might be, they are just WORDS.
so, take my advice and relax. also:
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1954428If I could take things that seriously I'd probably have a job right now
/thread

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1954613/thread

The thread was about the profile, not the gayjoke criticism. I actually do want to hear more of the creepy gold Sinister dug up.

For... reasons.

Sinister Clock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1954613ermm, i know read it all, and it is painful to read.
but slurpee, despite floppydisk being rash, slightly rude, and perhaps jumping too fast on conclusions, it's just a silly comment, you shouldnt get angry over that. the best way should be to ignore it, instead of being angry.

I'm tired so I'll just address this part of your post. Ignoring it makes sense on something like youtube comments where nothing you could say could possible stop that kind of message from being posted, simply due to the huge scale of it. In a tighter, closer community, like this, you can actually change what is being discussed by voicing your opinion, people may or may not change their ways, but it adds to the overall discussion. Letting ignorant or otherwise unhelpful posts slides means that no-one knows that anyone else disagrees with that post, and they may not say anything out of fear that they are the odd ones out, or whatever.

Basically what I'm saying, is that every community which wants to have funny, or serious discussion, should do it's best to self moderate, lest it devolve into a big sphere of rotting meat* where the only contributions are hate/ignorant filled non-sequiturs.

*I just finished playing The Walking Dead DLC and I have zombies on the brain. Ha, brain.