News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I am ready to take your questions on the ornithology of Shakespeare

Farted by LeekClock, July 11, 2013, 05:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttplug

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1954596is shakespeare the anime

does hamlet fight the naruto

hamlet naurtuo fight was gey the bets one was when the juliet died and romeo got mads and kill the goku

Marlin Clock

Quote from: LeekClock;19545701) Yes, woodcock is a very funny word indeed. The woodcock, for some unaccountable reason, was supposed to have no brains, and the name of this bird became a synonym for a fool. It is to this that Claudio alludes when he says:

'Shall I not find a woodcock too?' Much Ado about Nothing, Act v. Sc. 1

LOL!

And:

'O this woodcock! what an ass it is!' Taming of the Shrew, Act i, Sc. 2.
Woodcocks have a tendency to just flush right next to you, and are really loud about it, thus making them pretty much the easiest thing to catch ever. My boss said their chicks are so resistant to moving that he accidentally stepped on one since they nest on the ground. Probably the reason why.

LeekClock

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1954627Woodcocks have a tendency to just flush right next to you, and are really loud about it, thus making them pretty much the easiest thing to catch ever. My boss said their chicks are so resistant to moving that he accidentally stepped on one since they nest on the ground. Probably the reason why.

Thank you MarlinClock!

pop-tart

In A Winter's Tale, the peddler says "If the springe hold, the cock's mine.."

What is a springe has how does it help get cock?

LeekClock

A spring[e] is a trap for catching wandering animals. It might attract kinky penis owners too.

clamclock

<(L)>

LeekClock

Quote from: clamclock;1954695leek do u have anymore tattoos if so could u post pix

I thought no one was going to ask. Here is my latest:

Losperman

Quote from: LeekClock;1954711I thought no one was going to ask. Here is my latest:

:shifty:
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

AMPM

Quote from: LeekClock;1954711I thought no one was going to ask. Here is my latest:

What, no brain snail?

MonsterMunch

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: LeekClock;1954694A spring[e] is a trap for catching wandering animals. It might attract kinky penis owners too.

Hey bby

Heard you're the shit.

I like it.
Welcome back.
We\'ll be back shortly.

BilliardBall10

good ones, but no clocks on them?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.