News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

POST YOUR PIC v6 : Nobody even knows why we do this #fml #hastagsdontworkhere

Farted by SpongeClock SquarePants, July 12, 2013, 02:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screwdriver_clock

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1961751

I had a blast on the loch ness

I, too, have been on a roller coaster in my time. A baby roller coaster.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1961751

I had a blast on the loch ness
dude, you look classy.
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1961869I, too, have been on a roller coaster in my time. A baby roller coaster.

phantom, who are you? the guy on the left, with the pink floyd short, or the guy with the mushroom box shirt?

also, triangle clock is in the front of this roler coaster.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

CLOSE, that's actually an Ik Flo shirt. They're pretty underground (and that's my cousin; I'm the other one)

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1961883CLOSE, that's actually an Ik Flo shirt. They're pretty underground (and that's my cousin; I'm the other one)

Ik Flo? are you kidding?

thats a pink floyd shirt, i can even see the logo of ''the dark side of the moon''.
the prism.

come on!

also, you need to have longer hair, man. it will rock.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

Wow, dude, you did not just compare Ik Flo to another band.

And I used to have super long hair (like seven years without a haircut long), but I don't have any good pictures of it online and I'm too lazy to upload one

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1961898Wow, dude, you did not just compare Ik Flo to another band.

And I used to have super long hair (like seven years without a haircut long), but I don't have any good pictures of it online and I'm too lazy to upload one
well, pink floyd is better. it also has more letters.

LOL

also: i wonder, could you show me how you was with long hair?(if you want, ofc)
oh, and did you ever had a moustache? (in photo) i wonder.

Quote from: pop-tart;1961902I miss my hair.
yeah. tho, you look very good with short hair, man!
like an angry jimmy hendrix, imo.(which is cool in my book)

BilliardBall10

patriotclock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1961950my ugly mug

EDIT: link removed.
thank god i removed it.

I wanna see

AbbaZabaClock

We\'ll be back shortly.

RobClock

i cant be sure if i feel lucky or unlucky to have seen it before he pulled the link

pop-tart

if there was a link and he's not trolling

since it was edited in under 30 mins, the DB is the only place the post evidence lies.

BB10... if I look at your OP and there was no pic.. I will be very disappointed..

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1961969if there was a link and he's not trolling

since it was edited in under 30 mins, the DB is the only place the post evidence lies.

BB10... if I look at your OP and there was no pic.. I will be very disappointed..
there was. I was alerted to this thread. The pic exists.

BBQBEEFBURGERMAN

NSFW

tis me http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/e1b8b8fe542ca5e863a30589e900e6da

User was banned for this post - no thanks