News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

FIFEN THIS MOVIE: An Official Clock Crew Collaboration

Farted by AbsintheClock, August 15, 2013, 06:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

PezClock

Wow, Scene selection is broken, and so is the movie.

Vuvuzela's name appeared when it was trop's part, and vuvuzela's part wasnt in either. Also english's part wasn't in.

Please fix this.

PhantomCatClock

AbsintheClock

That's because I just uploaded the fixed version. Also Pez eat a dick. Don't try to delegate me, or I'll ban your ass for minimodding.

VuBawlsClock

wait my part is missing and my name is on the part before mine

did i send my fla in?
Fuck anonfrog

RobClock

Without watching the thread, I was wondering if it was going to be out in time. Relieved to see it.

Great work everybody! :fifen:

patriotclock

Quote from: PezClock;1957358Wow, Scene selection is broken, and so is the movie.

Vuvuzela's name appeared when it was trop's part, and vuvuzela's part wasnt in either. Also english's part wasn't in.

Please fix this.

shut. the. fuck. up.

in other news im going to go onto cc acct and send coauthors. if i miss you its prob because your ng nam isnt "___Clock" or youre not bb10 and review all of my movies so if you dont get one just ask

AbsintheClock

PezClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1957375shut. the. fuck. up.

in other news im going to go onto cc acct and send coauthors. if i miss you its prob because your ng nam isnt "___Clock" or youre not bb10 and review all of my movies so if you dont get one just ask

I was trying to help.

VuBawlsClock

o wow, I love how I just didn't read pez's post at first
Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

Mine's just my forum name but it doesnae end in -Clock

miracle fruit

Quote from: PezClock;1957377I was trying to help.

maybe waht you should have said is "hey guys the scene selection is broken and some other stuff too" instead of "WOW. THIS WHOLE THING IS BROKEN. FIX IT I WANT IT FIXED FOR ME"

PhantomCatClock

Pez and I have both had a lot of cake and we are very Clock Day excited

but just go easy on me because I only care about myself

patriotclock

invites are sent. i missed vuvu and phantomcat because why not have clock in your name babies but you can thank magic fruit for getting me your ng names :lo5:

VuBawlsClock

sorry it's a pre cc name
if only there was a way to rename accounts
Fuck anonfrog

PezClock

How did I act like it was all for me? I simply pointed out the errors. Goddamn.

PhantomCatClock

I was 95% confident I wasn't cool enough to be a clock but I haven't been run out of town so it's just 94% now

pop-tart

RobClock