Author Topic: FIFEN THIS MOVIE: An Official Clock Crew Collaboration  (Read 5502 times)

PatriotClock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
FIFEN THIS MOVIE: An Official Clock Crew Collaboration
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2013, 10:19:52 PM »
Quote from: RobClock;1957431
Can I get a co-author?

I sent one to robclock is that not you

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2013, 07:35:04 AM »
Quote from: PatriotClock;1957446
I sent one to robclock is that not you

I still use my original 'theicecubeclock' account from 2007.

'robclock' on newgrounds is taken up by some inactive account from '03, so I couldn't snag it. :(

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2013, 09:54:41 AM »
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1957389
sorry it's a pre cc name
if only there was a way to rename accounts

true. there should be an option for this at NG.
Quote from: PezClock;1957392
How did I act like it was all for me? I simply pointed out the errors. Goddamn.

dude. stop this. you're only going to anger them more.
also:

proper way of saying it:
''hello guys, i think the scene selection system is broken, you should fix it, if you find some time''
WRONG way of saying it:
''THE SCENE SELECTION IS BROKEN, FIX IT FIX IT NOW!11''

just be cool, and relaxed pez, and everything will be ok. just try to re-word your posts in a more clam manner.

ALSO:

i fived this movie! with the power of fifen!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2013, 12:07:02 PM »
OH, and Trop's NG name is just Tropicana