News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clockhouse Theater II

Farted by AbsintheClock, August 16, 2013, 05:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DurianClock

AbsintheClock

How would you guys feel about making a movie poster for your part to go with it? Maybe like 300X200 either horizontal or vertical. (We'll make it work) That would make menu building a lot faster and it'd be fun to look at. Also my favorite part this year gets a box of candy bars or skittles sent to their house.

BilliardBall10

i like the idea.

can we submit multiple parts?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AbsintheClock

If possible I'd like you guys to focus on a part and polish it up for the sake of file size, quality, and to make sure everyone gets their parts seen.

pop-tart

Ordered new laptop. Still waiting on delivery.. then I'll rock this shit..

DurianClock

Hey guys, sad to say I won't make the deadline for this. My laptop started giving me "user profile cannot be loaded" error when I try and log into Windows. Trying to come up with a solution that won't erase all my files. I don't have a system restore point that I can restore back to. I'm thinking I might have to find a Vista disc and repair or reinstall or try upgrading to Windows 7. Having to send ya'll this from my cell phone. Sorry guys! Looking forward to seeing the finished collab!

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1960763How would you guys feel about making a movie poster for your part to go with it? Maybe like 300X200 either horizontal or vertical. (We'll make it work) That would make menu building a lot faster and it'd be fun to look at. Also my favorite part this year gets a box of candy bars or skittles sent to their house.
i like this idea, alot!
should i PM you my poster in flash form, or in a jpeg/png?
Quote from: DurianClock;1962233Hey guys, sad to say I won't make the deadline for this. My laptop started giving me "user profile cannot be loaded" error when I try and log into Windows. Trying to come up with a solution that won't erase all my files. I don't have a system restore point that I can restore back to. I'm thinking I might have to find a Vista disc and repair or reinstall or try upgrading to Windows 7. Having to send ya'll this from my cell phone. Sorry guys! Looking forward to seeing the finished collab!
what version of windows do you have? was it the vista? it always had many problems.

my suggestions:

-get your laptop to an expert, and tell him to retrieve your files from the hard drive. (if the hard drive is not fried, then it will be easy to restore all of your previously saved files, and in a relatively quick time)

-always save your good files on a CD. always keep backup.

-if you want to have  a good operating system for your PC, try ubuntu/linux. its light, and fast.
it can even load a windows-like format, if you want. (havent researched that fully, but yeah)

-i suggest you should try the vista disc solution, but if that fails, upgrade to windows 7. its the best program out there.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

also, absinthe, i will post you my part tommorow.
is that ok?

BilliardBall10

IT BEGINS

here you go:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1349/r2y9.jpg

here's a screen for my part, but guys, can you wait for one more day? im 65% done, and im making the poster too...

can you give me one more day's time to finish my part, absinthe?

AbsintheClock

So far yours is the only bit of work I've seen in. If I don't get enough parts this could end up on the shelf.

AbbaZabaClock

I wasnt at my place during the weekend :/

Ill whip something up tonight.
We\'ll be back shortly.

BilliardBall10

here's my part:

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/6b42aef733705866403c700037dae15e
it's 2 mins long, but i think it might be funny.

also i did a poster for my part, as agreed man:
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9061/ovzw.png

200x200

you like?

i hope that this collab will get some parts.

pop-tart

My lease expires Thurs so I've been moving back into Gramm's house in the suburbs this week. My new laptop has still not arrived. I may be out of this one too. :(

AbbaZabaClock

Im gonna just say whoever has parts can turn them in tomorrow at latest so we can try to keep this alive and have something to vomit up for halloween.
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

ups tracking shows my new laptop is waiting for me at my apartment. I may be able to turn something out after all! heading into the city now...

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AbbaZabaClock;1962420Im gonna just say whoever has parts can turn them in tomorrow at latest so we can try to keep this alive and have something to vomit up for halloween.
DO A PART SOLDIER! FOR POLAND!
Quote from: pop-tart;1962432ups tracking shows my new laptop is waiting for me at my apartment. I may be able to turn something out after all! heading into the city now...
when i heard you saying ''ups'', i thought you said it as OOPS, and not the UPS, the best mailing service in america.
my bad.

anyways, pop-tart, my friend....

DO A PART AND SAVE THE DAY!

AbsintheClock

I hate to do this but due to a lack of participation I am cancelling the event.

AbbaZabaClock

I guess its for the best. Too much going on. We'll persevere!
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

Sorry I suck, dudes. Personal shit kicked my ass this month. But it's done with now (or will be after today) so I can go back to making movies and pretending to be admin and stuff.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1962533I hate to do this but due to a lack of participation I am cancelling the event.

dammit!

why did this got cancelled?

can't we errr... submit a ''late for halloween'' collab? or something