News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Crew Competitive Colosseum Collaboration

Farted by PhantomCatClock, August 16, 2013, 05:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

So this is probably a stupid idea but I might as well say it in case other people like it

Are you ready for an INTENSE, ACTION-PACKED       COLLAB? Of course you are! This will be kind of like Pass The Flash but everyone has a month to put off their parts until the last minute BECAUSE of the competitive part. FEAST THINE EYES upon an example month's agenda:

20th: Announce competition flash plot/story/goofy limitations (so nobody starts early, multi-way Flash Battleâ„¢ begins)
25th: Last day to turn in your Battle flashes
26th: Voting for the Flash BrawlÃ,® winner begins
30th: Winner gets filled in on what happened in the previous chapter of the actual collab, has until the 30th of next month to do their part.

And I guess other rules would be stuff like not being able to win another part in the collab until three months after your last part and whatever else makes sense. (oh, also I'd do the first part since I'm the collab manager and there's no way I'd get to do one otherwise)

IF THAT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE, tl;dr version: Five day multi-person flash battle, winner has one month to make his part for the final collab, brawl continues next month until there are I guess 10 parts after the start.

Yea or gay?

e: come to think of it, each month's flash brawl could be posted as a little collab too, if the themes are themey enough

BilliardBall10

good idea, but instead of a month, we should make it a two-week period.
it will be easier to not procastinate that way.

anyway, and if this event happens, what will be the theme/main-story?
who will choose a story?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

I was gonna start it. The plan was it'd be a collab to get people to do stuff, but there'd be like spinoff collabs every month so people are doing even more (even though the little ones are meant to be quick'n'dirty flashes) but people are pretty active so I guess this isn't really necessary and it was pretty complicated to begin with

Lump Clock

I dunno, I like the idea. Battle Royales are always fun. I would participate, or at least I would try.