News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Got bored to i Absinthe'd

Farted by CandleJack, August 23, 2013, 02:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandleJack

im posting the fla its mx 2004 for now i need to get cs6 or better.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

CandleJack

Yes i know its from a real bottle but i spent a lot of time recreating the details.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

GreyClock

Label: cool, detailed.
Bottle: flat, boring.

CandleJack

Quote from: GreyClock;1958240Label: cool, detailed.

the fla the bottle is translucent i want to ad shine to it to make it look more 3d but after working for 3 hours... i needed to stop

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: CandleJack;1958238i need to get cs6 or better.

Yes, it would be a shame if people kept being able to use your flas

CandleJack

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1958246Yes, it would be a shame if people kept being able to use your flas

wut? so you guys use mostly mx2004?

PhantomCatClock

No, but everything newer can open it and only like the mods have cs6

I think flash 8 is the most popular still but I've been seeing a lot of CS4 lately (and cs3)

CandleJack

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1958252No, but everything newer can open it and only like the mods have cs6

I think flash 8 is the most popular still but I've been seeing a lot of CS4 lately (and cs3)

2k4 is 8 correct?

PhantomCatClock

whatever your heart tells you man

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

For compatability Flash 8 is the best thing since not many people use mx or mx2004, and CS users all have different versions here. It would be seriously cool if Adobe released a program to convert FLAs to different versions, only being able to save one generation before is crap.

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: GreyClock;1958240Label: cool, detailed.

whoa real criticism? NUTS.

Yeah, there was a poll not too long ago concerning what version of flash everyone used, I believe that Flash 8 was the majority.

PhantomCatClock

Eh, BUT everything here (including Flash 8) can open your current FLAs. If you want to get CS6 for the cool stuff/opening other FLAs go aheeeeed but you have a good thing going making universal files with mx20034

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I remember being so excited because MX2004 added tabs. In regular MX you had to go through the windows drop down list and go to your individual documents which was tiresome as all hell.

CandleJack

well to hell with cs6 for now i downloaded it but im not installing it apprently im up to date still haha

CandleJack

CandleJack

miracle fruit

keep working on the bottle, the label is dope

pop-tart

It's neat man... but still looks very flat even with the highlights.

Part of the reason is the label (specifically the text) does not curve with the shape of the bottle.

Clocktopus

i think it looks pretty swick

i just think the glare on it would look much nicer if it was lighter

CandleJack

Quote from: pop-tart;1958280It's neat man... but still looks very flat even with the highlights.

Part of the reason is the label (specifically the text) does not curve with the shape of the bottle.

I couldn't get the damn letters to curve :/ I cant pull them like a line segment.