News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

so how about a bill murry flashstraviganza?

Farted by CandleJack, August 23, 2013, 05:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandleJack

Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

PezClock

miracle fruit

bill murray week was abandoned (by public vote mind you!!) a coupleo f years ago but ive always disagreed with this decision. imo we should bring it back and keep it the original week which is oct 7 - 14

CandleJack

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1958269bill murray week was abandoned (by public vote mind you!!) a coupleo f years ago but ive always disagreed with this decision. imo we should bring it back and keep it the original week which is oct 7 - 14

Yay support! I was making a flash for it back in 2009 but never finished it and frankly I just want a good excuse to remake it. it was funny to me then and well 4 years later the idea is still funny so. MORE support plox.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

Clocktopus

i never participated but i love bill murray and am down like a clown charlie brown

pop-tart

I dunno. Pez was quick to jump on board so...

CandleJack

HUZZAH MORE SUPPORT FOR THE GREATEST ACTOR OF ALL TIME!!!

BilliardBall10

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1958269bill murray week was abandoned (by public vote mind you!!) a coupleo f years ago but ive always disagreed with this decision. imo we should bring it back and keep it the original week which is oct 7 - 14
ok, also answer me:
did the people who voted to abandon the bill murray week, got sick of the bill murray flashes,(and if yes, were they the majority of the people in the forums?!)
 or they were just troublemakers who wanted to shut down a funny thing?
(i personally always supported the bill murray thing)
Quote from: CandleJack;1958273Yay support! I was making a flash for it back in 2009 but never finished it and frankly I just want a good excuse to remake it. it was funny to me then and well 4 years later the idea is still funny so. MORE support plox.
show me your movie, sir.
SHOW ME, link me, please!

also:

we should do a jeff bridges week, it would rock as hell, and it would be cool since we have some members named jeff in here (and they are all awesome)

and a steve buschemi week for rob-clock.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1958316ok, also answer me:
did the people who voted to abandon the bill murray week, got sick of the bill murray flashes,(and if yes, were they the majority of the people in the forums?!)

the general consensus was that bill murray week got stale and only a couple people were making flashes for it

but its been years so a revival would be perfect

CandleJack

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1958316ok, also answer me:

show me your movie, sir.
SHOW ME, link me, please!

also:

we should do a jeff bridges week, it would rock as hell, and it would be cool since we have some members named jeff in here (and they are all awesome)

and a steve buschemi week for rob-clock.

do to major issues at the time it got scrapped so i will be redoing it for this Bill Murry week.

yes Jeff Bridges... and i don't know if Steve Buschemi needs a flash week its creepy and awkward enough without help from the Clock Crew...

BilliardBall10

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1958319the general consensus was that bill murray week got stale and only a couple people were making flashes for it

but its been years so a revival would be perfect
agreed, it would be cool.
i will make a part!
Quote from: CandleJack;1958324do to major issues at the time it got scrapped so i will be redoing it for this Bill Murry week.

yes Jeff Bridges... and i don't know if Steve Buschemi needs a flash week its creepy and awkward enough without help from the Clock Crew...
yeah,

show me your part when it's done,it will be cool!

also
yeah, i get it

can we do a jeff bridges week, tho?
i really like this actor, and we should honour him.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.