News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Marlin for SMOD

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, September 06, 2013, 05:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin?

es, this sounds like a good idea
19 (100%)
o,  I am racist against fish. fischist if you will
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

-actively participates in the grid
-posts regularly everywhere else
-has been with us for eight years
-best candidate for clock pope
-if we're gonna have an election we might as well have more than one candidate on the ballot who isnt just an incumbent I mean cmon

PhantomCatClock

I really, really want to add 'racist against fish' to the flaws section of my character sheet, but I just had to say yes.

VCRClock

MarlinClock is bright, clean and articulate
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Marlin Clock

My post quantity has definitely dropped down since the era where I was like #5 in posts, but I can't remember how long it's been since the cc forums weren't the first tab on my browser.

pop-tart

1) Active in Grid discussions with levelheadedness
2) Can make good Flash when he wants to
3) Hawks fan
4) Still rocks a sig I made 3 years ago

no brainer :thumbs:

AbbaZabaClock

I approve this message.
Nobama
We\'ll be back shortly.

AnkhClock

Marlin Clock

Quote from: pop-tart;19598804) Still rocks a sig I made 3 years ago
Man, has it really been that long? Like Ive said before, I usually don't change profile stuff unless I have a good reason. This is probably my favorite sig so it's going to be there for a while.

PezClock

Marlin is an alright guy, I have respect for him, I just never got to meet him, I still like how he posts kind and etc.

Vote: Yes

TropicanaClock

Marlin I love you babebee but I swear you are the biggest killjoy/partypooper/buzzkillington in the clockcrew aside from clam,or iron clock.

still, I vote yes!
bob marlin

AbsintheClock

I am all for Marlin on the ballot.

Lump Clock