News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Void III

Farted by PolyhedronClock, September 16, 2013, 05:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

This is a great page.

Insomnia

A digital scan is fine too. Permission granted.

"brb going to moon"

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Tropzilla;1962888im so excited you've decided to make void 3 bb10
after a decade we'll finally have a proper sequel

also {{insomnia}}
i know you're joking, but i will try to make a decent void movie. i will try!
Quote from: Insomnia;1962902A digital scan is fine too. Permission granted.
thank you my kind sir.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Verite

Cool stuff Bill

I hope you pull it off with flying colors.

TropicanaClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1962928i know you're joking, but i will try to make a decent void movie. i will try!

thank you my kind sir.

ive never been more serious in my life, progress report

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Verite;1962965Cool stuff Bill

I hope you pull it off with flying colors.
i will try, thanks!
do you want a cameo? what does your clock looks like?
Quote from: Tropzilla;1962974ive never been more serious in my life, progress report
ok trop,

right now, im making a crowd consisting of modern and old clocks. i want to add you as well. do you have an .fla of yourself?

ALSO: i will need a voice-actor, to voice act as one of the main antagonists in this. who is available for this?

i need an impessive, imposing voice, and i want the voice actor to keep it a secret, because a few lines that he will say, will be spoilers for the movie.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Topcatyo

hey, bb, if you actually animate the void 3, if you are willing, i might be willing to help shape up a couple scenes if you send me the .fla

Topcatyo

ONLY A COUPLE my time is precious mawfucka

TropicanaClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1962986right now, im making a crowd consisting of modern and old clocks. i want to add you as well. do you have an .fla of yourself?

http://www.clockcrew.cc/ccsite/library/view/1111

also I can voice act if my voice is fitting

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Topcatyo;1963002hey, bb, if you actually animate the void 3, if you are willing, i might be willing to help shape up a couple scenes if you send me the .fla
i will send you the .fla, but not now, its too early, im only 18% done.
Quote from: Tropzilla;1963037http://www.clockcrew.cc/ccsite/library/view/1111

also I can voice act if my voice is fitting
thank you, trops!

AS FOR THE VOICE ACTING:

topcatyo, and tropicana, show me a sample of an impressive, dominant voice.
how would (lets say) steak-clock sound? how would a tall, towering enemy of the CC sound like?

say a few lines, and post them here.
say anything you want.

(if you want something specific, then say ''this is your end, clock crew!'' or ''your time is nigh'' or something)