News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Let's turn this up a notch: I will PAINT the first clock to post

Farted by WrenchClock, September 09, 2013, 09:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrenchClock

In due time though because I'm super busy, but I just found a new source of canvases so I wanna get into practise again

go go goooooo

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: WrenchClock;1960010In due time though because I'm super busy, but I just found a new source of canvases so I wanna get into practise again

go go goooooo

Abbazabago
We\'ll be back shortly.

WrenchClock

Quote from: AbbaZabaClock;1960011Abbazabago

Prepare thyself

AbbaZabaClock

We\'ll be back shortly.

Clocktopus

only one person? i could see if you had an elephant paint it or something but damn :(

WrenchClock

Quote from: Clocktopus;1960034only one person? i could see if you had an elephant paint it or something but damn :(

Quote from: WrenchClock;1960010because I'm super busy

miracle fruit

WrenchClock

PhantomCatClock

WrenchClock

I sketched it out on the canvas but it's super boring looking, so I might start again.

PROGREZZ:

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: WrenchClock;1960139I sketched it out on the canvas but it's super boring looking, so I might start again.

PROGREZZ:

Mail this magnificent piece to me when youre done
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

Really solid composition, bro.

If you're worried that it's "boring".. how about like an angled thing? Give the illusion of movement in the painting?

Something like..

Probably just talking out my ass..

AstronautClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1960146Really solid composition, bro.

If you're worried that it's "boring".. how about like an angled thing? Give the illusion of movement in the painting?

Something like..

I agree but its probably too late as hes already started working the canvas

WrenchClock

Gonna start the painting when I get an old blanket to protect my floor from paint. Just moved into my uni apartment and I brought my canvases with me

Clocktopus

Quote from: pop-tart;1960146Really solid composition, bro.

Something like..

idk why but that drawing reminds me of teen girl squad

BilliardBall10

ok, draw bb10 if you find time.

if you do....

i will reward you with 3 FLASHES ABOUT YOU. 3 FLASHES.

think about it.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.