Author Topic: Anouncing BUTT DAY!!  (Read 5195 times)

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« on: November 05, 2013, 02:31:34 PM »
Due to the lack of motivation and activity we've decided to shake things up a bit here at the CC. Randomly, Once a week a day of the staffs choosing will be the all glorious BUTT DAY in which your task is simple:

Come up with a flash by 12am PST and submit it to this thread, afterwards a poll will be created and you guys can vote and choose your favorite Butt Day Flash.
Whoever has their flash win for the day will receive the coveted and rarely given out BUTT MEDAL :saywhat:

Really that's it, if this event picks up steam Butt day will be a weekly event and will definitely usher in some more as long as we see a rise in participation.

Lets see some good work out there!

UPDATE 11/7/13

Not too shabby for a random event! Rob takes the gold with his amazing buttflashing skills this week with vuvu and pop shortly behind. I know some people were kinda late to the game but the success of this event has given way to another event next week! Maybe it'll be Buttday? Maybe we'll coordinate a new medal? D: Regardless pay attention to whats on the front page for the next up coming event.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 09:56:22 AM by AbbaZabaClock »
We\'ll be back shortly.

TropicanaClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this) For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 02:46:07 PM »
no ifs and butts

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2010 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 03:40:01 PM »
[SWF=width=550 height=400]http://files.myfrogbag.com/hm3zco/buttday.swf[/SWF]

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 03:41:20 PM »
Quote from: RobClock;1962721
[SWF=width=550 height=400]http://files.myfrogbag.com/hm3zco/buttday.swf[/SWF]

Haha that was more than I couldve asked for. Lets see what else we got :D
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2014 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 06:31:52 PM »
Is today Butt Day?

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 06:40:04 PM »
Quote from: pop-tart;1962736
Is today Butt Day?

You got that right.
We\'ll be back shortly.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: gaydadbuttfag
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 08:51:15 PM »
Here's a shitty loop I'm sorry

[SWF=width=420 height=400]http://files.myfrogbag.com/eopqkk/fbf%20thimh.swf[/SWF]

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 09:39:15 PM »
[SWF=width=400 height=300]http://files.myfrogbag.com/c0kqmb/buttday.swf[/SWF]

Joo like that
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2014 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 10:07:23 PM »
OK I'll start something in a few..

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this) For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Fifen This Movie Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2013, 11:14:30 PM »
I made an masterpiece, it's actually fully made through out it. stick around for the end there is a surprise

[SWF=width=550 height=400]http://files.myfrogbag.com/43xyb4/big%20booty2.swf[/SWF]

should I upload this to newgrounds?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2013, 11:36:54 PM »
Are we supposed to?

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2013, 11:47:44 PM »
Haha nah this is strictly a CC thing. Just to get back in the flow of things.
We\'ll be back shortly.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2013, 11:57:27 PM »
So far I think either Rob or Vuvu is gonna win this thing. Probably Rob.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2013, 01:22:09 AM »
fuck i got nuthin

[SWF=width=550 height=300]http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/buttday.swf[/SWF]

I agree... it's all Rob or Vu..

TropicanaClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this) For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2013, 03:13:21 AM »
[flash=http://www.tropzilla.com/TropicanaClock/ass.swf]width=480 height=270[/flash]

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this) For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Fifen This Movie Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 04:39:01 AM »
Quote from: AbbaZabaClock;1962718
Once a week

What happened to the Buttening

Lump Clock

• I will drink all your booze.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anouncing BUTT DAY!!
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 07:49:04 PM »
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1963884
What happened to the Buttening

We knew you weren't around and felt that we couldn't have an offficial butt day without the fart noise maker himself.