News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Newgrounds bans homophobia, racism, and school shootings

Farted by Thor, November 19, 2013, 06:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1354761

Is there a thread about this yet? I couldn't find one

Tom Fulp has confirmed himself to be the gayest buttfag in the universe. Also a hypocrite.

Somebody who's bros with him in the CC should give him a firm talking too and a much too firm slap on the bottom for the atrocity.

also we should organize a "gay norwegians from outer space shoot up vtech" flash event to protest, which i'm sure is a great idea while Newgrounds hosts our forum
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Sounds like he's just going against the anti-censorship policy on this particular occasion. It's not like they could effectively ban those three things anyways. At least not the first two.

Quote from: Thor;1963358also we should organize a "gay norwegians from outer space shoot up vtech" flash event to protest, which i'm sure is a great idea while Newgrounds hosts our forum

However this is a great plan and I can't imagine how it could possibly go wrong lets do it.

RobClock

Quote from: Tom FulpI think a lot about that quote from Batman, "You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain." So in this case, NG has just survived long enough for me to finally turn my back on what some considered the most compelling thing about the site.

I'd have much rather seen Newgrounds go down fighting than to continue on so meagerly and peter out sadly in a few more years..

miracle fruit

Quote from: Thor;1963358Is there a thread about this yet? I couldn't find one

no there wasnt because nobody cares

AlbinoClock

Cool, cool, dumb.

It's his site. Guy's what, 40 now? I'm surprised he's been comfortable being associated with racist and homophobic flash for as long as he has.

PirateClock

All my movies fall in either one or all of those categories.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

AlbinoClock

Now that I've actually read his post, it's not like he's going to go back through old movies and get rid of anything vaguely racist or homophobic. He said he's already removed things that were racist or homophobic. I doubt this would really affect any of our movies.

AlbinoClock

On a side note, this game is fucking stupid.

http://swfchan.org/2942/sandyhook.swf

So they programmed it so the sword sucks and teachers are bad shots so the end result will conform to their politics. Horse shit. It should be banned for that, lol. You can just stand there in front of a teacher with a gun and all she'll do is shoot at the floor.

AstronautClock

I suddenly feel like making flash just so I can piss off newgrounds

DWARFINATORclock

AnkhClock

Serious post:

So basically Tom removed one game because it was massively shitty enough to warrant the attention of parents who lost children at Sandy Hook. Also at other times he removed some stuff that was racist and homophobic. I don't really see what the big deal is, this seems perfectly acceptable.

Joke post:

No worries, sexism is still good!

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Oh my god he supports gun control and go contacted by sandy hook parents fuck tom hes a fucking faggot.

The msm is using these sandy hook victims and theyre parents to turn everyone into censorship supporting gun control pussies, meanwhile the dhs buys 10 years worth of fucking ammunition.

Slurpee

yarr I be the dread pirate sandy hook
yer life or yer booty

buttplug

But yeah, just played the game, was creepy and decently fun. Made me feel pretty emotional while playing it too. Didn't make me change any of my opinions though. I think people at either extreme of the debate are moronic but that is as much as I feel like saying. As for it being removed, well whatever. I would have kept to up because I think the game has merit as art but I can see how Tom talking with the parents of kids who were killed by the shooter would make him want to take it down.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AlbinoClock;1963366Now that I've actually read his post, it's not like he's going to go back through old movies and get rid of anything vaguely racist or homophobic. He said he's already removed things that were racist or homophobic. I doubt this would really affect any of our movies.
agreed. i dont think tom will delete any good movie, or our movies, so we are good as far as i know.
Quote from: AstronautClock;1963368I suddenly feel like making flash just so I can piss off newgrounds
OR, you could make a flash depicting the glory of the clock-crew.
animate, damn you!

bottom line:

while i hate politically-correct actions, and the shit, i think tom did a good thing there.
i mean, if the parents of the dead children in this massacre asked him to remove it, what he should do?
flip them off?

however, i hope that he won't delete funny flash due to slight violence or gay jokes.

i dont think tom will delete everything, as people on the awful NGBBS say.

so, thor, i like you, you're a great guy, but please, relax. tom's not selling out, he's just...following his heart on this one.
i mean sometimes you've got to remove bad stuff if the same victims ask you right?

however, i played the game, and it depicts a different message than the one the victims parents thought.
if you play the gun-control (controlled, or banned use of guns) you start in the room, and mom's gun is safely locked in a gun-safe, so, you cant get it, and you're only limited in the use of a sword, so the massacre is smaller than expected, plus, the killer ends on killing himself with pills, and thus being stomach pumped, and brought in the court, to be charged.
(i was expecting that he would suicide by doing a harikari on himself with his katana, but oh well)
also, the eagle-tears mode of the game (wheer EVERYONE has guns, including the teachers) ended up in one huge massacre, since they were bad-shots, and the killer has an AR-10 ffs.

i guess the game wanted to prove that the best solution is to have a proper gun-control over all weapons, and to ban them to psycopaths, or to check every person who wants to buy a gun, to see if he/she is mentally ill.

tho, the ''lock the gun in a gun-safe'' was a good idea.

and psycopaths like this killer should be executed, imho.
that is all

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

patriotclock

Quote from: AnkhClock;1963374Serious post:

So basically Tom removed one game because it was massively shitty enough to warrant the attention of parents who lost children at Sandy Hook. Also at other times he removed some stuff that was racist and homophobic. I don't really see what the big deal is, this seems perfectly acceptable.

Joke post:

No worries, sexism is still good!

Your serious post was way funnier than your joke post

patriotclock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1963382agreed. i dont think tom will delete any good movie, or our movies, so we are good as far as i know.

OR, you could make a flash depicting the glory of the clock-crew.
animate, damn you!

bottom line:

while i hate politically-correct actions, and the shit, i think tom did a good thing there.
i mean, if the parents of the dead children in this massacre asked him to remove it, what he should do?
flip them off?

however, i hope that he won't delete funny flash due to slight violence or gay jokes.

i dont think tom will delete everything, as people on the awful NGBBS say.

so, thor, i like you, you're a great guy, but please, relax. tom's not selling out, he's just...following his heart on this one.
i mean sometimes you've got to remove bad stuff if the same victims ask you right?

however, i played the game, and it depicts a different message than the one the victims parents thought.
if you play the gun-control (controlled, or banned use of guns) you start in the room, and mom's gun is safely locked in a gun-safe, so, you cant get it, and you're only limited in the use of a sword, so the massacre is smaller than expected, plus, the killer ends on killing himself with pills, and thus being stomach pumped, and brought in the court, to be charged.
(i was expecting that he would suicide by doing a harikari on himself with his katana, but oh well)
also, the eagle-tears mode of the game (wheer EVERYONE has guns, including the teachers) ended up in one huge massacre, since they were bad-shots, and the killer has an AR-10 ffs.

i guess the game wanted to prove that the best solution is to have a proper gun-control over all weapons, and to ban them to psycopaths, or to check every person who wants to buy a gun, to see if he/she is mentally ill.

tho, the ''lock the gun in a gun-safe'' was a good idea.

and psycopaths like this killer should be executed, imho.
that is all

Didn't see this post until I posted. So as I'm scrolling up not reading any of it my thought was "this is either a slurpee post or a bb10 post" nailed it

NintendoClock

game wasn't that bad. I mean, it controlled like shit but at least it had some cool animation.

BoomStick Clock

don't care will still make movies about those things.