Author Topic: Clock Crew Collab Front Paged  (Read 5095 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Clock Crew Collab Front Paged
« on: December 27, 2013, 06:02:11 PM »
After stealing winning Daily 3rd for Dec 25th, those fine folks at Newgrounds decided to place our Clockmas Collab 2013 in their featured movies. Because tits, dicks, foul language and antisemitism is what Jesus would have wanted for his birthday.

Congrats, team. Awards pending!

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 06:20:10 PM »
Fuck yeah. Grats, all!

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 07:22:58 PM »
:bump:
We\'ll be back shortly.

Lump Clock

• I will drink all your booze.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 08:21:11 PM »
I don't see it there doo

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 08:40:40 PM »

Lump Clock

• I will drink all your booze.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 09:50:22 PM »
Quote from: pop-tart;1965432

dayum i am hella blind

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 02:10:17 AM »
Gay as fuck. :fifen:

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 03:04:39 AM »
Finally got around to watching it. God that was amazing everybody's parts were great, I wish it was labeled so I would know who to specifically thank for the awesome cameos I got. I wanted to enter this but I spent the whole month procrastinating and then panicing over my ideas not being good enough when I could have just easily done a shitty 30 second thing and everyone would have accepted it. I damn well better redeem myself with the tournament prize flash.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 07:20:48 AM »
Hoho, now to link it to everybody again

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1965440
Finally got around to watching it.

I was the part with Dumpster giving you a box of condoms. I HAD ORIGINALLY DRAWN A FLOUNDERMAN but that got lost, and, not gonna lie, my entire part looks better for it

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 11:01:10 AM »
Can you not tell by the styles? That's why I just did credits and not watermarks... (credits are in order btw)

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 11:04:47 AM »
You two I was actually able to figure out just from the style. Poptart in particular has a very recognizable and memorable style.

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 03:44:46 PM »
congrats everyone! a great team effort!
(tho, poptart's and phantomcat's, rob's and vuvu's parts were top notch animations)
also pez did very good stuff.

i would love it if flounderman did a part as well.
also, speaking of flounderman:

dude, i agree with you, pop-tart as a very distinct and recognizable drawing/animation style.
its very cool and unique.

also, it has the epic-feel/look of pin-clock's movies. (i say that in a good way, pin-clock is a legend.)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 01:15:53 PM »
That was a nice five days

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2013, 01:32:25 PM »
Yeah.

Next time we are guaranteed a FP is August.

There's a chance with Rube's OTB collab. If we can get some ppl on board.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 05:15:18 PM »
Don't forget to put this in the #1 slot of your monthly voting, if you can.

PezClock

• ga
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 12:07:53 PM »
I'm not that proud.

My part was a little lazy, which is me, but that's what made me not like it as much, only 30 minutes of work.