News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Crew Collab Front Paged

Farted by pop-tart, December 27, 2013, 06:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

After stealing winning Daily 3rd for Dec 25th, those fine folks at Newgrounds decided to place our Clockmas Collab 2013 in their featured movies. Because tits, dicks, foul language and antisemitism is what Jesus would have wanted for his birthday.

Congrats, team. Awards pending!

RobClock

AbbaZabaClock

We\'ll be back shortly.

Lump Clock

Lump Clock

Quote from: pop-tart;1965432

dayum i am hella blind

RenegadeClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Finally got around to watching it. God that was amazing everybody's parts were great, I wish it was labeled so I would know who to specifically thank for the awesome cameos I got. I wanted to enter this but I spent the whole month procrastinating and then panicing over my ideas not being good enough when I could have just easily done a shitty 30 second thing and everyone would have accepted it. I damn well better redeem myself with the tournament prize flash.

PhantomCatClock

Hoho, now to link it to everybody again

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1965440Finally got around to watching it.

I was the part with Dumpster giving you a box of condoms. I HAD ORIGINALLY DRAWN A FLOUNDERMAN but that got lost, and, not gonna lie, my entire part looks better for it

pop-tart

Can you not tell by the styles? That's why I just did credits and not watermarks... (credits are in order btw)

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

You two I was actually able to figure out just from the style. Poptart in particular has a very recognizable and memorable style.

BilliardBall10

congrats everyone! a great team effort!
(tho, poptart's and phantomcat's, rob's and vuvu's parts were top notch animations)
also pez did very good stuff.

i would love it if flounderman did a part as well.
also, speaking of flounderman:

dude, i agree with you, pop-tart as a very distinct and recognizable drawing/animation style.
its very cool and unique.

also, it has the epic-feel/look of pin-clock's movies. (i say that in a good way, pin-clock is a legend.)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

pop-tart

Yeah.

Next time we are guaranteed a FP is August.

There's a chance with Rube's OTB collab. If we can get some ppl on board.

PhantomCatClock

Don't forget to put this in the #1 slot of your monthly voting, if you can.

PezClock

I'm not that proud.

My part was a little lazy, which is me, but that's what made me not like it as much, only 30 minutes of work.