News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hey SoBe

Farted by pop-tart, December 31, 2013, 10:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoBe Clock

I am just as confused at this as you are. Probably moreso.

Someone on newgrounds doesn't like me apparently.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

NintendoClock

PolyhedronClock

haha oh man some of the comments this guy has made.

Quotei listen to songs that are 65 minutes in length which has absolutely no buildups or breakdowns i am very artsy and intellectually superior than most people not just anyone can listen to the same 4 bar loop of the same chord note for an hour and a half

pop-tart

So wanna take the fucker out?

PhantomCatClock

I can do that, but they're not long songs, they're just actually loops. And I'm not artistic, I'm just in very poor mental health.

BilliardBall10

perhaps this guy hates/secretly admires sobe-clock?

i found it bad, yet i laughed a bit, im sorry sobe.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Lump Clock

QuoteI guess you could say I'm "revving up my engine" for clock day...lol. With 2 (two) days to go I'm looking forward to the tens of submissions about various objects (mainly fruits) with a clock in their center. I don't get it either! This really encapsulates the unique humor and culture on Newg Rounds you're never going to see anywhere else. It's a free spirited festival where everybody shares jokes and laughs. It's an amazing moment here on this corner of the internet and shaped who I am as a person today. Who is likely to forget the first time they saw the red colored B? Amazing! Here is me getting prepared for Clock Day, and yes, I FINALLY let my hair down for you guys!

AnkhClock

I like this guy, whoever he is.

PolyhedronClock

can we just invite this guy to the clockcrew? i think we need an evil bb10 clone.

SoBe Clock

Quote from: pop-tart;1965628So wanna take the fucker out?

Yeah, can't say I'm too happy about this moron using me as the face behind his idiocy.

Quote from: Lump Clock;1965639clock day

Well yeah, he would obviously have to know about the cc as this is the only place I ever posted that picture.

buttplug

people still post on the NG bbs?

NintendoClock

Obviously sobe has a dissociative personality disorder and we're ignoring it so as to not be insensitive.

Lump Clock

Quote from: NintendoClock;1965650Obviously sobe has a dissociative personality disorder and we're ignoring it so as to not be insensitive.

Thanks for blowing our cover.

miracle fruit