News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Happy New Year Clocks!

Farted by pop-tart, January 01, 2014, 12:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

With all the chaos we went through in 2013 with Muslim hackers and malware injections and ... I'm proud to say we are still here!

The staff has been quiet but we have indeed already begun discussing the new year and most importantly, Clock Day 2014.

January is pretty light. Use the time to join Rube's Navy with the OTB Collab!

February's Fintastic Flash Flood Four is a go and will launch in 30 days! Who's paddling with me this year? I know Rob will. Probably Pezzy. Abba had better.

PhantomCatClock

I, for one, will not miss 2013 at all. HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS

AbbaZabaClock

Pshhh they don't call me SUPREME KING VOL 9  for anything!

I love you guys <3

Sincerely, you guys are fucking incredible. weenie roast, pat, abs, sdc, vuvu, phantom, pop, pez, ninty, lump, all you fucks, I love you all. ââ,,¢Â¥
We\'ll be back shortly.

AmberArachnidClock

Way to go guys! Glad someone's keeping this place clean and working so I can pop by every once in a while.

PezClock

I don't really want to do the flashflood

My parents would probably take my computer away on the 5th flash flood day.

Happened last year.

PhantomCatClock

I should probably get started if I want to do all 28 days

Probably won't

RobClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1965593February's Fintastic Flash Flood Four is a go and will launch in 30 days! Who's paddling with me this year? I know Rob will.

Let's do this. :lo5:

I didn't think we were gonna put it off 'til February again this year. Fully expected to wake up to a "OH SHIT FLASH FLOOD" announcement.

BilliardBall10

happy new year!

lets celebrate, folks!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

patriotclock

Quote from: AbbaZabaClock;1965596Pshhh they don't call me SUPREME KING VOL 9  for anything!

I love you guys <3

Sincerely, you guys are fucking incredible. weenie roast, pat, abs, sdc, vuvu, phantom, pop, pez, ninty, lump, all you fucks, I love you all. ââ,,¢Â¥

<3

pop-tart

I'm after Vu & PCat and just slightly ahead of Nint and Pez.

PhantomCatClock

I'm just glad I made it in the first namedrop of the year at all

NintendoClock

Quote from: AbbaZabaClock;1965596Pshhh they don't call me SUPREME KING VOL 9  for anything!

I love you guys <3

OMG somebody mentioned me. SOMEBODY CARES.

oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.

Happy new year tho.

Deodorant

as much fun as it was last year, i don't know if i can handle a flood again.

:shrug:

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1965621I'm after Vu & PCat and just slightly ahead of Nint and Pez.

Number 2 8) and I'm only behind Jon becaus they're both Latino and thus stick together

Lump Clock

(Potentially) Happy New Year, guys.

AbbaZabaClock

Well pop you came to mind with sarez, sdc, jon, jason and pat cause you guys were pretty much the first ones around when I joined.

No listing order of who i lurb more cause you guys areeeeeee sensational. I can't wait to spam the fuck outta newgrounds in February
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

Quote from: AbbaZabaClock;1965653sarez, sdc, jon, jason and pat

Sarez and Jon, eh?

AbbaZabaClock

Im sick, cut me a break.

I was gonna go by nicknames then I just threw in real names too.
I coulda just been like; jeff, dave, jon, jason, etc. But the mixture of the two was settling :D

Fuck being at work right now.  Bleh.

I forgot trop :x

ilubbysosorry
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

ITT we now use real names..

Hi Johnny, Jon, Tim, Jackson, Leo, Robert, Chris, Jeff and Zach.

Nint and PCat.. if I knew your names at one time.. they fell out of my head.

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1965664ITT we now use real names..

Hi Johnny, Jon, Tim, Jackson, Leo, Robert, Chris, Jeff and Zach.

Nint and PCat.. if I knew your names at one time.. they fell out of my head.

Wait who's irl names are Leo and Jackson? #unfortunate