News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I'll draw whatever you want me to maybe

Farted by AstronautClock, January 07, 2014, 01:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstronautClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1966102draw what I'm thinking of

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1966111since zl still hasnt drawn it: draw ian curtis doin a dance

Quote from: RadioTubeClock;1966138These are great.

thanks man

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1966245draw bb10 slaying banana-lock and conquering locktopia.

miracle fruit

AstronautClock

more suggestions I dont mind multiple drawings per person

pop-tart

Draw Axl Rose applying for food stamps

BilliardBall10

hahahaha those are great!

now draw a close-up of bb10's face and clockface.

also

bb10 as don quixote, with grey as sancho pancho.

draw james brown, and nick nolte partying out and being cool

draw mel gibson doing pranks on rob sneiders

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

BilliardBall10

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1966305draw a piss stalin

idea

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AstronautClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1966296Draw Axl Rose applying for food stamps

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1966297now draw a close-up of bb10's face and clockface.

bb10 as don quixote, with grey as sancho pancho.

enough celebrities for now

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1966305draw a piss stain

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1966321idea

OcarinaClock

awesome awesome thank you beautiful art.  if you are so inclined draw ocarinaclock and waka flocka flame rapping to a sold out coliseum full of rabid fans.
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

pop-tart

AstronautClock

Quote from: OcarinaClock;1966501awesome awesome thank you beautiful art.  if you are so inclined draw ocarinaclock and waka flocka flame rapping to a sold out coliseum full of rabid fans.
I'll get to this one a lil later
Quote from: pop-tart;1966502these are magical

[flash=http://files.myfrogbag.com/ajsd3e/magical%20poptart.swf]width=690 height=690[/flash]

how do I get this to show up larger? its 690x690

AstronautClock

pop-tart

I tried to make that my signature but the forum is experiencing some "technical difficulties" and I don't think it saved :(

e: nm i see it yay

AstronautClock

BilliardBall10

ok astronaut, draw mr. Gorbachev punching evil stalin in the face.

-and for a clock-themed drawing, draw me, radiotube, and pop-tart partying it out! (add yoruslef too in the party astronaut)

also

-draw astronaut meeting his ancestors. (acient astronaut(s), use your imagination here)

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

BoomStick Clock

draw a butt crawling inside another butt

BilliardBall10

AstronautClock

I have some other priorities right now but I have not forgotten!!