Author Topic: Suggestions for my Clock Day Movie Collab  (Read 6111 times)

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggestions for my Clock Day Movie Collab
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 06:59:03 PM »
i swear to god if I don't have that swf on my desktop first thing in the morning on the 1st i am so going to tell corporate.

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2014, 08:34:53 PM »
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1972948
i've got the tingles just thinking about it

im also very excited about this!

lets wait to see

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Coolboyman

• AKA Adam
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2014, 08:22:25 PM »
I'll upload the video later tonight, just having some problems.  In the meantime, enjoy this screencap of someone else's part.

Coolboyman

• AKA Adam
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2014, 08:48:57 PM »
Actually here's a low quality flash half-version for now:

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0d4045fba8f1b10331f0a75f148f6911

Expect more cheap but fun crossovers like that.

DurianClock

• Duke of Stinky Fruits
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://durianclock.tumblr.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2014, 04:08:40 AM »
Looking great! Any chance of getting Toma involved?

Coolboyman

• AKA Adam
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2014, 06:34:29 PM »
Quote from: DurianClock;1973137
Looking great! Any chance of getting Toma involved?

No Toma sadly. :(

Also another pic.

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 09:28:04 PM »
Quote from: Coolboyman;1973129
I'll upload the video later tonight, just having some problems.  In the meantime, enjoy this screencap of someone else's part.

thats a great drawing!
it seems lime a promising collab!

i like it.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Coolboyman

• AKA Adam
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2014, 01:38:58 AM »
Waiting on one more segment, then I can finish up two inbetween segments and finally submit this thing.

I hope you all like it.  It contains so much nostalgia of the old days of Newgrounds jam packed into 6 or 7 minutes.

And I got a certain special someone to do a voice cameo.

Verite

• Mars Note
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2014, 02:26:54 AM »
Oh we will like it.

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2014, 05:35:20 PM »
im sure it will be epic, strawberry clock!

thanks for still making cool stuff!