News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Suggestions for my Clock Day Movie Collab

Farted by Coolboyman, January 14, 2014, 10:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolyhedronClock

i swear to god if I don't have that swf on my desktop first thing in the morning on the 1st i am so going to tell corporate.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1972948i've got the tingles just thinking about it

im also very excited about this!

lets wait to see

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Coolboyman

I'll upload the video later tonight, just having some problems.  In the meantime, enjoy this screencap of someone else's part.

Coolboyman

Actually here's a low quality flash half-version for now:

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0d4045fba8f1b10331f0a75f148f6911

Expect more cheap but fun crossovers like that.

DurianClock

Looking great! Any chance of getting Toma involved?

Coolboyman

Quote from: DurianClock;1973137Looking great! Any chance of getting Toma involved?

No Toma sadly. :(

Also another pic.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Coolboyman;1973129I'll upload the video later tonight, just having some problems.  In the meantime, enjoy this screencap of someone else's part.

thats a great drawing!
it seems lime a promising collab!

i like it.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Coolboyman

Waiting on one more segment, then I can finish up two inbetween segments and finally submit this thing.

I hope you all like it.  It contains so much nostalgia of the old days of Newgrounds jam packed into 6 or 7 minutes.

And I got a certain special someone to do a voice cameo.

Verite

BilliardBall10

im sure it will be epic, strawberry clock!

thanks for still making cool stuff!