Author Topic: A Lump Clock Commissionary Thread  (Read 9624 times)

Lump Clock

• I will drink all your booze.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A Lump Clock Commissionary Thread
« on: January 22, 2014, 09:04:01 PM »
So as you may or may not know, my fellow people, our coffers were recently exhausted as to get out all those wonderful shirts to everyone! We are quite broke, but some up and coming surprises are on the way that require the use of our wallets; the near future demands our resources and I ask that you all step up to the challenge by making donations!!!

But the glory of helping your fellow Clock and the Clock leadership is not the only beaming lump of joy that will be sticking in your throat, oh no! Why, in fact, I will gift a drawing to grace your retinas depending on the size of your donations!

$1 gets you a nice sketch!
$5 gets you a great drawing!

Now, I'm not asking that you donate anymore than this, but if you so choose to do so I will make my best attempts to reward your donation with a piece of artwork of equal* value!

Now let's get this ball a-rollin'!**

Flash Flood
MFC's Big Booty Bitches
BB10
Renegade's Charcoal Clock

*The value of art compared to monetary value is purely a matter of perspective and sometimes two ideas of what is okay and a what is a masterpiece do not match, depending on a persons values and ego.
**The time it takes for each piece to be complete will vary, but will be done in order of request!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:42:46 PM by Lump Clock »

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2012 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 10:14:53 PM »
edit: nevermind I got it to work

I would like to request something themed around the Flash Flood. Nothing particular, just whatever you can come up with for that theme.

Lump Clock

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 12:52:46 AM »
I will have something ready before Feb1. Is there something we could do with it?

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

• I\'m gettin\' lost in the beat!
  • For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 06:40:47 AM »
So do we just donate through the donate button, or is there some other way we should do it if we want the drawing?
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598
Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Good popstin, bro. Props Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 06:53:44 AM »
u guys are really gonna like what this money is going toward and my lawyers tell me thats all im allowed to say

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Good popstin, bro. Props Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 07:20:03 AM »
(its going toward my lawyer fees)

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2012 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 08:51:39 PM »
Quote from: Lump Clock;1966484
I will have something ready before Feb1. Is there something we could do with it?

I was hoping to have something cool to post on the BBS to hype the event.

Lump Clock

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 01:57:05 AM »
Quote from: MightyBooshClock;1966495
So do we just donate through the donate button, or is there some other way we should do it if we want the drawing?

Yeah man, just donate the same old way you would donate any other time. Just this time you get something for donating.

Quote from: RobClock;1966540
I was hoping to have something cool to post on the BBS to hype the event.

Great idea, I will do this!

Lump Clock

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2014, 04:03:36 AM »
Come on guys, I will draw you absolutely anything you want, just a dollar a pop!

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

• I\'m gettin\' lost in the beat!
  • For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2014, 07:03:30 AM »
I'll be buying one within a week
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598
Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2014, 07:15:32 AM »
Quote from: MightyBooshClock;1966706
I'll be buying one within a week

dat allowance

Lump Clock

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 07:56:15 AM »
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1966709
dat allowance

lmao you ass

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 08:05:17 AM »
i will also be donatimg but im on a tablet intoxicated so i will figure it out in the morning , bare with me

Lump Clock

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2014, 08:07:59 AM »
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1966713
i will also be donatimg but im on a tablet intoxicated so i will figure it out in the morning , bare with me

i em also drunk, ftw op

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2014, 12:21:24 PM »
ehhh, dont wanna be silly, but uhh where should i donate, if i donate?

paypal is the best for this i think.

also:
lump, would you be so kind to PM me about an old art project we discussed? thanks!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 10:48:28 PM »
ok done theres 10 bucks

Lump Clock

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 11:04:22 PM »
Quote from: BilliardBall10;1966724
ehhh, dont wanna be silly, but uhh where should i donate, if i donate?

paypal is the best for this i think.

also:
lump, would you be so kind to PM me about an old art project we discussed? thanks!

There's a donate button at the top of the page that you can use to donate to the CC Treasury.

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1966749
ok done theres 10 bucks

Good work! What do you want me to draw?

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2008 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 01:23:07 AM »
I just donated fifty bucks. Draw StrawberryClock & friends turning TreeClock into firewood.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:23:38 AM by RenegadeClock »

Lump Clock

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2014, 04:07:15 AM »
Quote from: RenegadeClock;1966757
I just donated fifty bucks. Draw StrawberryClock & friends turning TreeClock into firewood.

Will do!

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2014, 05:21:50 AM »
draw me surrounded by big booty bitches