News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

A Lump Clock Commissionary Thread

Farted by Lump Clock, January 22, 2014, 09:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1966757I just donated fifty bucks. Draw StrawberryClock & friends turning TreeClock into firewood.

man, that is perhaps one of the most awesome things in clock drawing ideas.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RenegadeClock

Hey drunky Lump, where's our shiznit? WIP?

Lump Clock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1966949Hey drunky Lump, where's our shiznit? WIP?

Sorry it's gonna happen, I have just been busy with school, I gotta finish Rob's first.

RenegadeClock

Lump Clock

I have a picture of the drawing for now, I'll post scans when I can fix my scanner.

RobClock

Lump Clock

So while we're waiting for the rest, how about we talk about good cheap scanners.

RobClock

I've got a Canoscan LiDE 90. It's older, but it works pretty great and I've seen it go for like $30.

Lump Clock

Does anyone else have any other suggestions for cheap scanners?

VCRClock

My scanner's a CanoScan LiDE 35, which looks like it's about as cheap as Rob's... it works, I guess. Back when I was shopping for scanners, I remember feeling like comparison shopping was a joke. I just needed to scan stuff, and all the scanners seemed to have the same features and platen size, but maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Lump Clock

yeah it all seems like a load of horse shit to me too

Lump Clock

So business is winding down and I will be able to actually do these drawings as promised. Sorry for the long wait and thank you for your patience all! Drawings will gradually be posted all this week.

RenegadeClock

BilliardBall10

i also donated to the CC. where's my patron sign?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Lump Clock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1968800I see you online LumpClock!
Sorry, I know I'm a dick, but I just bite off more than I can chew irl always. I have been inspired lately so I'll do what I can !
Quote from: BilliardBall10;1968811i also donated to the CC. where's my patron sign?

IDK

RenegadeClock

No worries man. Just pulling your chain. I'm sure you're working on a masterpiece; right?

Lump Clock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1968850No worries man. Just pulling your chain. I'm sure you're working on a masterpiece; right?

I'm working on being a productive and active human body. so far so good, gets in the way of the CC though... How are you doing?

RenegadeClock

Quote from: Lump Clock;1968851How are you doing?

I'm using my artistic talents to make 3D renderings of non-existent bullshit women's skin care products so that marketing managers can show them to wealthy investors, and eventually turn them into real bullshit products.

It's a maaaaaaan's world!

:bbqbeef:

BilliardBall10

its ok, lump, you rock man.

take your time.

miracle fruit

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1968875its ok, lump, you rock man.

take your time.

what no

u better hurry the fuck up chum p