News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

A Lump Clock Commissionary Thread

Farted by Lump Clock, January 22, 2014, 09:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lump Clock

So as you may or may not know, my fellow people, our coffers were recently exhausted as to get out all those wonderful shirts to everyone! We are quite broke, but some up and coming surprises are on the way that require the use of our wallets; the near future demands our resources and I ask that you all step up to the challenge by making donations!!!

But the glory of helping your fellow Clock and the Clock leadership is not the only beaming lump of joy that will be sticking in your throat, oh no! Why, in fact, I will gift a drawing to grace your retinas depending on the size of your donations!

$1 gets you a nice sketch!
$5 gets you a great drawing!

Now, I'm not asking that you donate anymore than this, but if you so choose to do so I will make my best attempts to reward your donation with a piece of artwork of equal* value!

Now let's get this ball a-rollin'!**

Flash Flood
MFC's Big Booty Bitches
BB10
Renegade's Charcoal Clock

*The value of art compared to monetary value is purely a matter of perspective and sometimes two ideas of what is okay and a what is a masterpiece do not match, depending on a persons values and ego.
**The time it takes for each piece to be complete will vary, but will be done in order of request!

RobClock

edit: nevermind I got it to work

I would like to request something themed around the Flash Flood. Nothing particular, just whatever you can come up with for that theme.

Lump Clock

I will have something ready before Feb1. Is there something we could do with it?

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

So do we just donate through the donate button, or is there some other way we should do it if we want the drawing?
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

miracle fruit

u guys are really gonna like what this money is going toward and my lawyers tell me thats all im allowed to say

miracle fruit

RobClock

Quote from: Lump Clock;1966484I will have something ready before Feb1. Is there something we could do with it?

I was hoping to have something cool to post on the BBS to hype the event.

Lump Clock

Quote from: MightyBooshClock;1966495So do we just donate through the donate button, or is there some other way we should do it if we want the drawing?

Yeah man, just donate the same old way you would donate any other time. Just this time you get something for donating.

Quote from: RobClock;1966540I was hoping to have something cool to post on the BBS to hype the event.

Great idea, I will do this!

Lump Clock

Come on guys, I will draw you absolutely anything you want, just a dollar a pop!

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

miracle fruit

Quote from: MightyBooshClock;1966706I'll be buying one within a week

dat allowance

Lump Clock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1966709dat allowance

lmao you ass

miracle fruit

i will also be donatimg but im on a tablet intoxicated so i will figure it out in the morning , bare with me

Lump Clock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1966713i will also be donatimg but im on a tablet intoxicated so i will figure it out in the morning , bare with me

i em also drunk, ftw op

BilliardBall10

ehhh, dont wanna be silly, but uhh where should i donate, if i donate?

paypal is the best for this i think.

also:
lump, would you be so kind to PM me about an old art project we discussed? thanks!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

Lump Clock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1966724ehhh, dont wanna be silly, but uhh where should i donate, if i donate?

paypal is the best for this i think.

also:
lump, would you be so kind to PM me about an old art project we discussed? thanks!

There's a donate button at the top of the page that you can use to donate to the CC Treasury.

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1966749ok done theres 10 bucks
Good work! What do you want me to draw?

RenegadeClock

I just donated fifty bucks. Draw StrawberryClock & friends turning TreeClock into firewood.

Lump Clock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1966757I just donated fifty bucks. Draw StrawberryClock & friends turning TreeClock into firewood.

Will do!

miracle fruit

draw me surrounded by big booty bitches