Author Topic: Flash Flood V  (Read 7116 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence For winning flash of the month Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« on: February 01, 2014, 02:52:22 AM »

The 5th Annual Clock Crew Fintastic Flash Flood!

Wake up, Clocktopians! Time to make it rain!

The Flood is back and not a moment too soon. Time to get back into what we do best. Pissing off the sheep.

For the month of February, we will be going Katrina on the NG Portal by submitting as many Flash creations as our little minds can conceive. Be one epic movie or a full month of spam... the goal is to have fun and inspire. Celebrate and create!

We have theme days to help on your journey. Of course, you are free to make whatever your heart desires.

Rob has provided this swell Preloader for you to use.

Time to break the levee, Zep style!
DO WORK SON!

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 11:42:49 AM »
i will try my best.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence For winning flash of the month Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 12:05:35 PM »
Yeah, me too lol.

I am so out of shape, artistically speaking. I've hit a wall on the very first day! I'm gonna venture out in the snow and get me a gyro or somethin... brain needs food!

PezClock

• ga
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 05:17:03 PM »
I don't feel like doing it this year

I still feel bummed out from last year.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 05:53:15 PM »
Sorry to hear. Maybe just make one movie? Or find a partner for collab day?

PezClock

• ga
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 08:55:59 PM »
Quote from: pop-tart;1967034
Sorry to hear. Maybe just make one movie? Or find a partner for collab day?

me and you?

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 09:11:10 PM »
I got something with Rob started...

...but seeing as tho we have 4 weeks... PM me and we'll make it happen!

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 10:42:11 PM »
Well I done goofed on days 1 and 2. But wait and see for the rest!
We\'ll be back shortly.

Lump Clock

• I will drink all your booze.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 05:16:57 AM »
Quote from: PezClock;1967030
I don't feel like doing it this year

I still feel bummed out from last year.

I thought he was banned for 2 months

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 10:16:12 AM »
Quote from: Lump Clock;1967180
I thought he was banned for 2 months

I let him out. :)

Pop- Daily third and seventh
Rob- Daily sixth

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 10:54:42 AM »
Quote from: pop-tart;1967187
I let him out. :)

Pop- Daily third and seventh
Rob- Daily sixth

So damn close!!

Grats on the win, Pop!

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 12:21:05 PM »
Honestly, with only 5% TOPS of the votes coming from fellow clocks (which is a far cry less "friendly voting" a typical BBS collab gets) it is validating that there are others out there who think we are actually a little funny.

Sarez suspended new registrations during a recent bot threat. Toppy suggested lifting the gates seeing as though the whole point of the flood is to get new people interested in the CC. Thinking he may have a good point.

AmberArachnidClock

• demonic robot science teacher
  • Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 01:37:35 PM »
hmmm... I don't have flash anymore... might just have to make some weird loops in flashDevelop.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 02:00:03 PM »
Yeah I don't know what that is.. haha

You might recognize a clock in today's toon...

TropicanaClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 08:16:09 PM »
Quote from: pop-tart;1967213
Yeah I don't know what that is.. haha

You might recognize a clock in today's toon...

Peggy poops!

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 01:46:34 AM »
AND Radiotube snags a Daily Award!

Fantastic job!

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 10:50:23 PM »
I want to thank the people who are supporting this event either as participants or as cheerleaders. Not as many submissions as last year but there have been some really great ones.

If you are enjoying the movies and just not commenting... please drop a few kind words our way. Burn out comes quickly and it's always nice to hear someone appreciated the effort.

If you're not watching the movies and not voting on them. Fuck your anime watching, pokemon playing, homestuck reading wannabe ass. I don't like you and the only reason I'm not deleting your account is because Jesus is watching.

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 09:02:37 AM »
Quote from: pop-tart;1967271
I want to thank the people who are supporting this event either as participants or as cheerleaders. Not as many submissions as last year but there have been some really great ones.

If you are enjoying the movies and just not commenting... please drop a few kind words our way. Burn out comes quickly and it's always nice to hear someone appreciated the effort.

If you're not watching the movies and not voting on them. Fuck your anime watching, pokemon playing, homestuck reading wannabe ass. I don't like you and the only reason I'm not deleting your account is because Jesus is watching.

Ugh I haven't had time to do a goddamn thing. I feel like a failure. x(
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2014, 12:13:28 AM »
Got me another portal award. Daily 4th.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Flash Flood V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 12:30:58 AM »
Daily 3rd yesterday. That's three portal awards this month for my half-assery.