News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Flash Flood V

Farted by pop-tart, February 01, 2014, 02:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

The 5th Annual Clock Crew Fintastic Flash Flood!

Wake up, Clocktopians! Time to make it rain!

The Flood is back and not a moment too soon. Time to get back into what we do best. Pissing off the sheep.

For the month of February, we will be going Katrina on the NG Portal by submitting as many Flash creations as our little minds can conceive. Be one epic movie or a full month of spam... the goal is to have fun and inspire. Celebrate and create!

We have theme days to help on your journey. Of course, you are free to make whatever your heart desires.

Rob has provided this swell Preloader for you to use.

Time to break the levee, Zep style!
DO WORK SON!

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

Yeah, me too lol.

I am so out of shape, artistically speaking. I've hit a wall on the very first day! I'm gonna venture out in the snow and get me a gyro or somethin... brain needs food!

PezClock

I don't feel like doing it this year

I still feel bummed out from last year.

pop-tart

Sorry to hear. Maybe just make one movie? Or find a partner for collab day?

PezClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1967034Sorry to hear. Maybe just make one movie? Or find a partner for collab day?

me and you?

pop-tart

I got something with Rob started...

...but seeing as tho we have 4 weeks... PM me and we'll make it happen!

AbbaZabaClock

Well I done goofed on days 1 and 2. But wait and see for the rest!
We\'ll be back shortly.

Lump Clock

Quote from: PezClock;1967030I don't feel like doing it this year

I still feel bummed out from last year.

I thought he was banned for 2 months

pop-tart

Quote from: Lump Clock;1967180I thought he was banned for 2 months

I let him out. :)

Pop- Daily third and seventh
Rob- Daily sixth

RobClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1967187I let him out. :)

Pop- Daily third and seventh
Rob- Daily sixth

So damn close!!

Grats on the win, Pop!

pop-tart

Honestly, with only 5% TOPS of the votes coming from fellow clocks (which is a far cry less "friendly voting" a typical BBS collab gets) it is validating that there are others out there who think we are actually a little funny.

Sarez suspended new registrations during a recent bot threat. Toppy suggested lifting the gates seeing as though the whole point of the flood is to get new people interested in the CC. Thinking he may have a good point.

AmberArachnidClock

hmmm... I don't have flash anymore... might just have to make some weird loops in flashDevelop.

pop-tart

Yeah I don't know what that is.. haha

You might recognize a clock in today's toon...

TropicanaClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1967213Yeah I don't know what that is.. haha

You might recognize a clock in today's toon...

Peggy poops!

pop-tart

AND Radiotube snags a Daily Award!

Fantastic job!

pop-tart

I want to thank the people who are supporting this event either as participants or as cheerleaders. Not as many submissions as last year but there have been some really great ones.

If you are enjoying the movies and just not commenting... please drop a few kind words our way. Burn out comes quickly and it's always nice to hear someone appreciated the effort.

If you're not watching the movies and not voting on them. Fuck your anime watching, pokemon playing, homestuck reading wannabe ass. I don't like you and the only reason I'm not deleting your account is because Jesus is watching.

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1967271I want to thank the people who are supporting this event either as participants or as cheerleaders. Not as many submissions as last year but there have been some really great ones.

If you are enjoying the movies and just not commenting... please drop a few kind words our way. Burn out comes quickly and it's always nice to hear someone appreciated the effort.

If you're not watching the movies and not voting on them. Fuck your anime watching, pokemon playing, homestuck reading wannabe ass. I don't like you and the only reason I'm not deleting your account is because Jesus is watching.

Ugh I haven't had time to do a goddamn thing. I feel like a failure. x(
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

Got me another portal award. Daily 4th.

pop-tart

Daily 3rd yesterday. That's three portal awards this month for my half-assery.