News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

PortfolioClock's Resignation - Farewell, Everyone!

Farted by PortfolioClock, February 08, 2014, 05:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PortfolioClock

Dear Clock Crew,

Since I ran out of ideas for CC-related Flash since Clock Day 2013, I think my time as a Clock has come to an end. Therefore, I, PortfolioClock (a.k.a. "SuitcaseClock"), hereby resign from the Clock Crew due to prolonged absence.

I am pleased to say that it was an honor working with this community. And, although I may no longer be a Clock to this day, I will continue to give the Clock Crew and its work my support like I've been doing since 2005.

Thank you all and farewell!

There are millions of typefaces, but there is only one B.

---

Yours faithfully,
JDEzekude
JDEzekude

RenegadeClock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Pretty sure most people here have no ideas for animations dude.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AmberArachnidClock

I remember you doing some interesting stuff back in the day Portfolio.

Slurpee

I was going to say I don't really make flash much anymore, either, but then I remembered I made that one thanking ren and bb10 for dogtaur, and now that I'm thinking about it, I'm realizing flash is just kind of second nature for me. even when I'm not actively producing content, it's one of the avenues through which I process my expressive energy. when I listen to music, when I'm seeking the humor in a situation, when a philosophical thought occurs to me, I make movies in my head. I don't think I could stop if I wanted to.

Slurpee

Quote from: IronClock;1967479we only keep you around cause you make quality grid posts

you keep me around for my object utility as a sentient sex hole and you should be ashamed

VCRClock

You signed on for a ten-movie contract.

Pony up or we bust your kneecaps.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Topcatyo

If everybody left the Clock Crew when they didn't make a movie for a while none of us would be here

When's the last time I made a movie?!

TropicanaClock

The best way to let people know your leaving the clockcrew is by not letting people know. Take your break, you'll be back bitch.Ive had to take hiatuses from clockcrew, ect when I was trying to pursue careers, or was busy.
anyway cheers

miracle fruit

pop-tart

I remember him because he's black.

Skills but never really jumped in with both feet.

PezClock

Quote from: IronClock;1967510you haven't been here long enough to say that

but i dont know who he is

Topcatyo

Agreeing that the best way to go is to just disappear. When you post a goodbye, we all just know you'll be back tomorrow.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1967506i didnt even know you existed until right now
Quote from: AmberArachnidClock;1967476I remember you doing some interesting stuff back in the day Portfolio.
no, i remember him as well. someone (a clock) told me that he was great in flash, and that he would be great, but he rarely visits the site.
i also saw some of his posts in a few threads.

he is a nice guy.

also, to portofolio: if you are reading this:
DONT LEAVE THE CLOCK CREW. JUST TAKE REGULAR BREAKS EVERY NOW AND THEN.
when you return, we will welcome you with open arms.

come on, bro, dont give up on us!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee;1967478I was going to say I don't really make flash much anymore, either, but then I remembered I make movies in my head. I don't think I could stop if I wanted to.

you do nice things in flash.
i would love to see more stuff from you. do you still ignore my friend request on NG?

Quote from: IronClock;1967510you haven't been here long enough to say that

i think he honestly asked who he is, out of curiocity.
pez cant be that sarcastic. can he?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PintClock

Don't know if anyone is interested, but there are some creamer sachets missing from the break room.  Not pointing any fingers, but y'know, I don't have any fingers.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PintClock;1967538Don't know if anyone is interested, but there are some creamer sachets missing from the break room.  Not pointing any fingers, but y'know, I don't have any fingers.

you have hooves, right?