!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: music that you thought was cool in middle school  (Read 3444 times)

WobbuffetClock

• Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
music that you thought was cool in middle school
« on: February 19, 2014, 01:48:51 AM »
post stuff you liked when you were in middle school
[YOUTUBE]W5usQ4iaUrM[/YOUTUBE]
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 02:19:09 AM »
[YOUTUBE]L7Y9NiB6fZY[/YOUTUBE]

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 10:55:26 AM »
Middle school was a long ass time ago for me...

buttplug

• si tiy;re ab ass nab eg>
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 03:38:32 PM »

This is actually still my favorite Weird Al song.

AmberArachnidClock

• demonic robot science teacher
  • For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 04:53:22 PM »
If I remember right that was the period I HATED rap. I think what I liked has been totally blocked out of my memory for good reason.

edit: oh yeah I liked the Who and Green Day

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 05:01:14 PM »
Quote from: Buttplug;1968064
This is actually still my favorite Weird Al song.

Someone should remake this video... with clocks.

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 05:43:16 PM »
It reminds me of the junk ppl in the transformers cartoon movie..

WobbuffetClock

• Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 10:40:19 PM »
Quote from: pop-tart;1968040
[YOUTUBE]L7Y9NiB6fZY[/YOUTUBE]

I have always hated when metalcore vocalists use clean vocals, because for some reason they all sound like whining babies that poop hard in their diapers. Like the song will be cool for a minute but then the guy will start making all these asshole noises
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ S P A M _ A D D I C T ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 11:04:51 PM »
[YOUTUBE]OxkoU_xhC8c[/YOUTUBE]

i was so goddamn obsessed with ac/dc during jr.high. I think what drove it, moreso than the fact that Dad had all the albums so I, by vicariously, had all the albums, was that the Black Ice tour was going on and I didn't end up getting to see them.

I still think they're pretty good, but anything more than occasional listening leads to painful memories of what a gigantic twat i am was.

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • Huh
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 11:08:58 PM »
I like ac/dc now
Fuck jambaclock

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 11:45:19 PM »
Quote from: WobbuffetClock;1968079
Like the song will be cool for a minute but then the guy will start making all these asshole noises

WE'RE SO FCKING ANGRY!!!!!
But inside we're really nice guys
NOW WE"RE ANGRY AGAAAAAAIN!!!!!
Carry an old lady's groceries

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 12:20:55 AM »
I think this guy explains it pretty well

AmberArachnidClock

• demonic robot science teacher
  • For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 01:28:14 PM »
the best part about acdc is how they sound like easy listening if you play it on acoustic

WobbuffetClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2014, 07:20:32 PM »
Nothing makes a weird kid feel cool quite like listening to mathcore.
[YOUTUBE]VSYWbRdQhlA[/YOUTUBE]

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2014, 09:19:37 PM »

AstronautClock

• hodor
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Turn Back The Clock Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 09:51:57 PM »
what age is middleschool?

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 09:56:32 PM »
12 - 14

AstronautClock

• hodor
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Turn Back The Clock Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 09:12:01 AM »
I'm prety sure I liked nirvana and linkin park and videogame music

TequilaClock

• Founder of the Ivy League Brotherhood
  • Official Clock
  • Wicked Sick
    • Newgrounds: Monodi
    • View Profile
    • Ascorbic Arts
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 09:47:59 PM »

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 11:28:21 PM »
animal collective
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew