News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

music that you thought was cool in middle school

Farted by WobbuffetClock, February 19, 2014, 01:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WobbuffetClock

post stuff you liked when you were in middle school
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

RenegadeClock

Middle school was a long ass time ago for me...

[u2]byEGjLU2egA[/u2]

buttplug

[U2]SMhwddNQSWQ[/U2]
This is actually still my favorite Weird Al song.

AmberArachnidClock

If I remember right that was the period I HATED rap. I think what I liked has been totally blocked out of my memory for good reason.

edit: oh yeah I liked the Who and Green Day

RenegadeClock

Quote from: Buttplug;1968064This is actually still my favorite Weird Al song.
Someone should remake this video... with clocks.

pop-tart

It reminds me of the junk ppl in the transformers cartoon movie..

WobbuffetClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1968040

I have always hated when metalcore vocalists use clean vocals, because for some reason they all sound like whining babies that poop hard in their diapers. Like the song will be cool for a minute but then the guy will start making all these asshole noises
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

RobClock

i was so goddamn obsessed with ac/dc during jr.high. I think what drove it, moreso than the fact that Dad had all the albums so I, by vicariously, had all the albums, was that the Black Ice tour was going on and I didn't end up getting to see them.

I still think they're pretty good, but anything more than occasional listening leads to painful memories of what a gigantic twat i am was.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

RenegadeClock

Quote from: WobbuffetClock;1968079Like the song will be cool for a minute but then the guy will start making all these asshole noises

WE'RE SO FCKING ANGRY!!!!!
But inside we're really nice guys
NOW WE"RE ANGRY AGAAAAAAIN!!!!!
Carry an old lady's groceries

pop-tart

I think this guy explains it pretty well

[U2]chiVMrWMHko[/U2]

AmberArachnidClock

the best part about acdc is how they sound like easy listening if you play it on acoustic

[U2]HCDazBCIaAA[/U2]

WobbuffetClock

Nothing makes a weird kid feel cool quite like listening to mathcore.

AstronautClock

RenegadeClock

AstronautClock

I'm prety sure I liked nirvana and linkin park and videogame music

TequilaClock

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew