News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What's a movie universally loved that you dislike?

Farted by NintendoClock, March 02, 2014, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnkhClock

Honestly I just wasn't that into Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

BilliardBall10

i liked both grease and ''fear and loathing in vegas''.

tho, i really hated the movie ''date night''. tina fey? UNFUNNY.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1279935/?ref_=nv_sr_4

horrible movie!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AC Slater

A few random ones from the top of my head Frozen, The Social Network, Rushmore, Inception (not so much disliked, but just felt "eh" about it).

buttplug

RobClock

AstronautClock

explain why you hate frozen. the movie maybe had one too many songs but the story and animation were top-notch I am really impressed with the way disney handles 3d

miracle fruit

fuck this movie it ruined the alien mythos and i dont understand why everyone thinks its so much better than the original which was a sci-fi masterpiece

AC Slater

Quote from: AstronautClock;1968603explain why you hate frozen. the movie maybe had one too many songs but the story and animation were top-notch I am really impressed with the way disney handles 3d

I was really not impressed with the animation at all actually and there were a few compositing errors that they left in there. There were a lot of scenes that weren't necessary and added nothing to the overall plot (as well as characters). And one of my biggest issues with it was character development, or rather, the lack there of. Also, who the hell was the main character?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I didn't hate Wreck It Ralph but that movie wasn't memorable to me at all. On that note Frozen doesn't interest me enough to want to watch it. It seems like it was created on an assembly line to cater to tumblroids and children. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I get out of it.

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968604

fuck this movie it ruined the alien mythos and i dont understand why everyone thinks its so much better than the original which was a sci-fi masterpiece

I don't see how it ruined the mythos but I can see someone being annoyed with how different it was from the first movie. The first one was better overall to be sure. The Alien Vs Predators can go to hell though.

miracle fruit

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1968616I don't see how it ruined the mythos but I can see someone being annoyed with how different it was from the first movie. The first one was better overall to be sure. The Alien Vs Predators can go to hell though.

the alien queen is how it ruined everything. james cameron basically turned the aliens into big gay ants

the original idea was that the facehugger things basically impregnate their host and the thing that bursts out of the hosts chest is a cross between the hugger and whatever the host was. ie the original alien is basically half human (which explains all of its humanoid features) and whatever burst out of the space jockey bros chest wouldve looked a lot different

james cameron changed all this because hes an idiot and didnt get it, made all the aliens the same no matter what, added the queen which is the dumbest idea ever and effectively ruined the whole idea behind it. not that the series was going anywhere anyway

i pretty much think of alien as a standalone movie and forget everything else that came after it including and especially prometheus

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968622the alien queen is how it ruined everything. james cameron basically turned the aliens into big gay ants

the original idea was that the facehugger things basically impregnate their host and the thing that bursts out of the hosts chest is a cross between the hugger and whatever the host was. ie the original alien is basically half human (which explains all of its humanoid features) and whatever burst out of the space jockey bros chest wouldve looked a lot different

james cameron changed all this because hes an idiot and didnt get it, made all the aliens the same no matter what, added the queen which is the dumbest idea ever and effectively ruined the whole idea behind it. not that the series was going anywhere anyway

i pretty much think of alien as a standalone movie and forget everything else that came after it including and especially prometheus

The queen fits in just fine. Any eggs she lays still make face huggers that make baby xenomorphs genetically similar to what they impregnate. She just makes the eggs. Alien 3's alien is a dog (or bull depending on the version). They still should have differentiated it more though, and that movie was pretty weak compared to it's predecessors.

Also at one point in the comics there's a T-Rex alien. I have no idea what the context for this is but it sounds hilarious.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

miracle fruit

shut up flounderman youre wrong im right alien queen was dumb as hell

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart;1968599Shrek
hmmmm...i liked shrek. i mean, its funny. shrek?
come on, the sequels might have been progressively worse, but i think the very first shrek was good and funny.

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968604

i agree with you 100%.
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968622i pretty much think of alien as a standalone movie and forget everything else that came after it including and especially prometheus
i also agree 100%.

the best movie about aliens is the FIRST alien. period.

also, i hate aliens vs predators (worse movies ever), and i HATED ''prometheus'', because it didnt explain any of the mysteries that it should explain.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AnkhClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1968626I have no idea what the context for this is[/IMG]

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1968627batman

NintendoClock

Prometheus was awesome. Shut your baby mouth MFC.

SoBe Clock

Quote from: NintendoClock;1968643Prometheus was awesome. Shut your baby mouth MFC.

Prometheus was awful

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1968646Prometheus was awful

:this:

I also don't really like Harry Potter. The first couple were alright, but as it went on it got worse and worse to me.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.