News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

umm can i get a patron sign?

Farted by BilliardBall10, March 07, 2014, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

a few days ago, i donated money to the CC (yay!) and i would like the title of ''patron''.

''i can protect the arts! with my sword!'' '

lol

-but seriously, give me a patron title for my donation pleez

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

BilliardBall10

but i donated money!(really)

and i protected the arts (with my sword)

and...ummm i saved SBC's baby!

plz guys! check the records, and give me a patron sign, i donated stuff.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

AstronautClock

if you donated money you should be able to give it to yourself in your profile settings dude

pop-tart

wouldn't even worry about brushing dis tooth it's gettin pulled nyamean?

VCRClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1968895wouldn't even worry about brushing dis tooth it's gettin pulled nyamean?

CAN I HAVE SHITPOSTER AWARD
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

pop-tart

Quote from: VCRClock;1968896CAN I HAVE SHITPOSTER AWARD
Sure y not.

What you guys aren't absorbing is:

1) The vbull software has been corrupted. Something as simple as adding patron title or giving an award has become a bit of a mess. It took me ten minutes to complete those tasks. It should take 20 seconds.

2) We are not going to keep fucking with this shitty ass forum software. Hence the tooth comment. We are building an underground city. We will open the tunnel before the nuke goes off. Trust. ;)

AstronautClock

PhantomCatClock

I am even more vein than bb10 and will I get to keep my six plebeian awards in new crew?

miracle fruit

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1968904I am even more vein than bb10 and will I get to keep my six plebeian awards in new crew?

we are leaving u here

PhantomCatClock

Cool, can I be a mod so I can edit all the archive posts and orchestrate a huge schizo conversation with myself during my descent into madness?

patriotclock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1968907Cool, can I be a mod so I can edit all the archive posts and orchestrate a huge schizo conversation with myself during my descent into madness?

1. Are you a robot?
2. Are you Myanmese?
3. Are you Muslim?

If you answer yes to all 3 then yes you can be a mod in the abyss that will be this forum.

RenegadeClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;19689081. Are you a robot?
2. Are you Myanmese?
3. Are you Muslim?

What is this? A BB10 post?

patriotclock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1968909What is this? A BB10 post?

do you even clock crew

miracle fruit

hahaha

BilliardBall10

Quote from: IronClock;1968886
  • you're annoying
  • i hate everyone
  • you added me on facebook
  • you messaged me on facebook, and told me that spiderman is the best, while you KNOW that iron-man is much better
  • your profile pic is a drawn picture, while i never draw things
  • your profile pic is a clock, and i hate clocks
  • i hate everyone, and you
  • you made jason reinvite you to blast 43849894 times because you're cool
  • you made me kick you from blast 43851999 times
  • i hate myself
  • youre the cum of the earth
  • worse than crabclock
  • worse than robclock (rob's not bad)
  • worse than elementsclock (lol what)
  • worst cc member of 2008
  • you message magicfruit on aim hundreds of times a day and i am very jealous because magicfruit rules
  • i love to repeat myself
  • i love to repeat myself all the time
  • i love to repeat myself all the time, for dramatic effect
  • i love to repeat myself all the time because i love drama
  • i hate everyone

fixed.

Quote from: IronClock;1968887^ brief list of reasons why i'm never going to do anything for you
i dont want anything from you. i asked magicfruit, not you sir.

Quote from: pop-tart;1968897Something as simple as adding patron title or giving an award has become a bit of a mess. It took me ten minutes to complete those tasks. It should take 20 seconds.
oh man, i didnt know. sorry to put you in so much trouble, thanks for the award!

hahahahahahahahaha!

excellent joke! yes, patriot's post looked alot like a bb10 post. patriot, are you going in the bb10-school for internet posters?
either way, epic post, v. funny!

miracle fruit

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1968932patriot, are you going in the bb10-school for internet posters?

hahahahhaha

BilliardBall10

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1968934hahahahhaha

it's a good school, and 40% of the donations go to the orphans of the mr.''strawberry seeds'' orphanage.
dont worry, our school is the best!1one