Author Topic: February FOTM goes to... WOBBUFFET!  (Read 3168 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities
    • View Profile
    • Awards
February FOTM goes to... WOBBUFFET!
« on: March 13, 2014, 04:54:53 PM »

Congratulate Wobbuffet Clock! She is February 2014's Flash Of The Month winner for flashflood2014.swf (aka Valentine's Serenade) featuring the new hit single "You Wanna Go Get A Taco?" now available on iTunes.

Still plenty of time in March to get in on this month's contest.

[flash=http://files.myfrogbag.com/adoxki/poptart.swf]width=450 height=300[/flash]

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 05:55:04 PM »
Link the purchase page for that song on itunes please.

Grats, Wobbuffet!

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 05:57:11 PM »
congrats, woob!

-also, renegade should get a honorary title/award/mention for his epic pop-tart 3-d dance-off.

good job guys, im looking forward for the next collabs

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 05:57:49 PM »
Congratulations, Wobblebutt!

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 06:00:25 PM »
Quote from: RobClock;1969095
Link the purchase page for that song on itunes please.

OK, maybe coming soooon to iTunes?

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Turn Back The Clock Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 07:23:01 PM »
You deserved it WorbafotCloak

WobbuffetClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. Clock Day 2009 Participant For winning flash of the month Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 08:21:26 PM »
[does a victory dance]
NG Audio won't take wav files, so I uploaded it here and enabled downloads
http://soundcloud.com/mrkoekje/you-wanna-go-get-a-taco
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 10:43:21 PM »
You should get Audacity :)

Anyone who didn't see their submission in the voting remember.. you gotta post in the entry thread! I could have went thru and picked my faves n shit and justified it in my mind (I'm a Radiotube fanboy, BB is the nicest guy on Earth, Coolboyman is.. fuck, we all worship him, etc) but RULES IS RULES.