Author Topic: On The Bridge!  (Read 3022 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
On The Bridge!
« on: March 26, 2014, 03:32:39 PM »

CONGRATS to RadioTube on his latest trophy winning animation, OTB- Gyrocompasses... currently front paged on Newgrounds!

This is RadioTube's 4th portal award this year! With its new series of nautical informatives, OTB has become not only a part of Clock Crew history but has gained quite a following on NG as well! Among Rube's 240 followers are none other than Tom and Wade Fulp! Big pimpin!

RadioTube's opened a collab based on this highly successful series. This is your chance to ride his coattails get in on an official CC collab if you haven't in a while!

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
On The Bridge!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 04:49:53 PM »
Almost done! I'll finish before BB. :)

That's what she said...

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
On The Bridge!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 05:54:20 PM »
good stuff!

also, radiotube should get his own collection page on NG, and we shoudl do a flash event just for that.
come on, guys!

also: my part is slowly coming along, do i have time?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PirateClock

• 8===3~~
  • Official Clock
  • For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry/pirateclock
    • Awards
On The Bridge!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 12:50:00 PM »
Am i still in OTB? If not i should return.

Als ik remember when Greyclock cockblocked Radiotube out of a threesome with PMSclock. Good times.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
On The Bridge!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 01:37:05 PM »
There was an OTB collab for Clock Day that rocked. You should have jumped in!

I never finished my part because I suck. Now I have this 80% complete thingie that I don't know what to do with. =O

clip

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f191aa293a128cd67dc159c2b303d134

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
On The Bridge!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 09:52:06 PM »
Quote from: PirateClock;1976276
Am i still in OTB? If not i should return.

Als ik remember when Greyclock cockblocked Radiotube out of a threesome with PMSclock. Good times.

i remember that movie. lots of drama, flame wars, and vicious messages/posts/pm's from PMS-clock to everyone who liked this movie.
sad moment, full of angry people, sand, and tears.

good times.

Quote from: pop-tart;1976277
There was an OTB collab for Clock Day that rocked. You should have jumped in!

I never finished my part because I suck. Now I have this 80% complete thingie that I don't know what to do with. =O

clip

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f191aa293a128cd67dc159c2b303d134

GREAT PART! it should not go to waste, pop-tart! PM me, and i might work up something odd for this....

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.