News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

On The Bridge!

Farted by pop-tart, March 26, 2014, 02:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

CONGRATS to RadioTube on his latest trophy winning animation, OTB- Gyrocompasses... currently front paged on Newgrounds!

This is RadioTube's 4th portal award this year! With its new series of nautical informatives, OTB has become not only a part of Clock Crew history but has gained quite a following on NG as well! Among Rube's 240 followers are none other than Tom and Wade Fulp! Big pimpin!

RadioTube's opened a collab based on this highly successful series. This is your chance to ride his coattails get in on an official CC collab if you haven't in a while!

pop-tart

Almost done! I'll finish before BB. :)

That's what she said...

BilliardBall10

good stuff!

also, radiotube should get his own collection page on NG, and we shoudl do a flash event just for that.
come on, guys!

also: my part is slowly coming along, do i have time?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PirateClock

Am i still in OTB? If not i should return.

Als ik remember when Greyclock cockblocked Radiotube out of a threesome with PMSclock. Good times.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

pop-tart

There was an OTB collab for Clock Day that rocked. You should have jumped in!

I never finished my part because I suck. Now I have this 80% complete thingie that I don't know what to do with. =O

clip

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f191aa293a128cd67dc159c2b303d134

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PirateClock;1976276Am i still in OTB? If not i should return.

Als ik remember when Greyclock cockblocked Radiotube out of a threesome with PMSclock. Good times.

i remember that movie. lots of drama, flame wars, and vicious messages/posts/pm's from PMS-clock to everyone who liked this movie.
sad moment, full of angry people, sand, and tears.

good times.

Quote from: pop-tart;1976277There was an OTB collab for Clock Day that rocked. You should have jumped in!

I never finished my part because I suck. Now I have this 80% complete thingie that I don't know what to do with. =O

clip

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f191aa293a128cd67dc159c2b303d134

GREAT PART! it should not go to waste, pop-tart! PM me, and i might work up something odd for this....

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.