News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

toke up! also happy birthday hitler, wb jesus, r.i.p. victims of columbine

Farted by Slurpee, April 20, 2014, 05:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

also deepwater horizon oil spill never forget

also final fukushima reactor never forget

also benny hill never forget

VuBawlsClock

gonna change my name on steam to adolf hitler to get free games
Fuck anonfrog

pop-tart

RenegadeClock

AstronautClock

turning water into wine is easy. just add sugar and grapes and forget about it for a few weeks in a closed off bag.
 he should turn lead into gold

NintendoClock

AstronautClock

the original faggot nigger jesus christ didnt deserve to live. I bet he swindled thousands of people of their money and wives. pretending to heal the blind but actually slipping them some MDMA and possibly LSD to make them see things eitherway. This Jesus christ is a phony and not real. the real jesus christ is not real and he never was real. not even if you can prove it which you can from historical text based events. PLEASE NOTE this is the bible, the factual book of history. Jesus Christ should be stopped he is a menace that contineous to ruse and poison the minds of our young and elderly.
Did he really walk on water? Yes he did, but only after he turned it into wine which completely busts the myth and makes it infact NOT TRUE but true but not. Wine is objectively more dense than water. I'm sure any master magician like david blaine and jesus christ can do it with tricks that the audience cannot know unless they would pay close attention to it and are practised magicians such as penn & teller.
How did jesus christ rise from the dead? this is actually a fact and he surely wasnt the only one to do it. I have done this myself and I read it in the newspaper once. you can rise from the dead if you are dead for a maximum of 4 maybe 5 days. what jesus did is not impressive. Please join my local highschool club where we discuss this "trick". For security pruposes we have named our club theology club so that the atheist tryhard's will not enter. We sell drugs and magician tricks instead. The janitor knows but I gave him weed once and now he warns us when teachers come.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

The real holiday is tomorrow morning in the discount candy isle. I wonder how many butterfinger eggs it takes to develop diabetes.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1970038gonna change my name on steam to adolf hitler to get free games

THE ENEMY!

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1970044Jesus gonna turn that oil spill into wine.

clever. :lo5:

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Topcatyo

so since jesus woke back up after being dead for a while, does that mean he has brain damage now? cause he was out for a while

Slurpee

Quote from: Topcatyo;1970053so since jesus woke back up after being dead for a while, does that mean he has brain damage now? cause he was out for a while

Frankly, Dr. Hill, your work on brain death is...outdated.

peyoteclock

Quote from: Slurpee;1970055Frankly, Dr. Hill, your work on brain death is...outdated.

... I didn't kill Jesus... I GAVE HIM LIFE!

GodClock

Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

AnkhClock