News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Just stopping by.

Farted by PezClock, April 21, 2014, 03:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PezClock

Word up. Sorry for being inactive and such, my channel FaZe Trash has been rough and busy.

Also, my gateway PC broke down, if only I had money for a new computer.

So ye, waz up?

pop-tart

The forum is so quiet no one notices when members don't post.

I own a Gateway PC. For the rep that company has.... mine has given me no problems, ever.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

Slurpee

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1970072we all missed you

hahaha

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

VCRClock

Quote from: PezClock;1970069Word up. Sorry for being inactive and such, my channel FaZe Trash[/color] has been rough and busy.

Also, my gateway PC broke down, if only I had money for a new computer.

So ye, waz up?

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Fax Clock

Quote from: pop-tart;1970071I own a Gateway PC. For the rep that company has.... mine has given me no problems, ever.

Have one too, i had some blue screens but it's really doing better than a lot of computers i had in the past

PezClock

Oh god, looking at my older posts makes me look like a doofus.

Also to pops, someone hacked it, still have my stuff though, some things I was working on are gone though.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PezClock;1970103Oh god, looking at my older posts makes me look like a doofus.

Also to pops, someone hacked it, still have my stuff though, some things I was working on are gone though.

WELCOME BACK PEZ!

i really missed you, buddy!

whats up?

also is your gateway PC in bad shape? thats bad.

will you ever return in here, and maybe even do some flash movies?
it would be cool. i still remember that awesome pez VS ninty movie that was in the works.(by fax)
or our collab. what happened man?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

Quote from: VCRClock;1970077

THIS CHANNEL

THESE VIDEOS

AND THESE ONES

VCRClock

such memes
many dubstep
wow
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

BilliardBall10

amazing channel....

someone make a flash parody of this now!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1970150amazing channel....

haha, lol

PezClock

The montages I make are called montage "parodies", they are supposed to make fun of montages and the gaming community at the same time.

AstronautClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1970150amazing channel....

alright man cant wait to see you make that flash movie!!

AstronautClock

damn my avatar is so good perfect. thats my expression

patriotclock

Quote from: PezClock;1970153The montages I make are called montage "parodies", they are supposed to make fun of montages and the gaming community at the same time.

Quote from: Slurpee;1970073hahaha

patriotclock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1970147

holy shit

miracle fruit

Quote from: PezClock;1970153The montages I make are called montage "parodies", they are supposed to make fun of montages and the gaming community at the same time.

what youve created is so much worse than the things youre making fun of

NintendoClock