News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

i will draw caricatures of you! -maybe-

Farted by BilliardBall10, April 26, 2014, 03:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

well, what can i say, im bb10, so post a pic (photo) of yourself, and i shall draw you.
this is a rare opportunity, because you will hang this on your wall, or in your fridge, and you will say:
''OMG this is signed by bb10, the silliest noob ever!''

so yeah.

i will do it in paint.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RenegadeClock

BilliardBall10

renegade, i did this for you mate

dont punch/kill me, plz

AstronautClock

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

BilliardBall10

here i have astronaut:
(dude, you have a cool face, like mine, only i dont have blue eyes. :/ also your GF is cool :) )

BilliardBall10

also vuvuzela, to the most awesome navy-clock ever: (dude!)

er here

PhantomCatClock

darn it, these aren't supposed to be good. I want my money back

RenegadeClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1970331renegade, i did this for you mate

dont punch/kill me, plz

NICE!!! Now get back to work on OTB!

AstronautClock

AstronautClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1970350darn it, these aren't supposed to be good. I want my money back

no refunds.

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1970354NICE!!! Now get back to work on OTB!

thanks, i will!

Quote from: AstronautClock;1970363thnx bb10

you are welcome.

BilliardBall10

i will draw more people if you guys want.