News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I do Vlogs now!

Farted by BoomStick Clock, May 02, 2014, 05:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstronautClock

BoomStick Clock

My wardrobe is actually in another room altogether and sadly I don't have the equipment to record that, I suppose I could show the drawers under my bed though, maybe.

[u2]VDwZgKalz9M[/u2]

BilliardBall10

Ok, Iââ,¬â,,¢ve watched all the recent vids, so my comments will vary from relatively older to new vids:

Mmmmm, tortilla chips melted cheese and wuakamole is always good. I love this food!
You also had (correct me if im wrong) salmon and broccoli? I was once disgusted to broccoli, but when I recently ate broccoli, I started to find itââ,¬Â¦ ok.
Also sardines are great. (you said about sardines in vlog20)

2:22 moment ââ,¬ËœÃ¢â,¬â,,¢watermelon is greatââ,¬â,,¢Ã¢â,¬â,,¢ haha, I agree, watermelon is great, and esp. if you combine it with some cheese.

On vlog21, I felt bad about your day. I hope that things got better on the next day! Donââ,¬â,,¢t let this thing get to you, you can make it, man! You rock!

(also I think the stomach issues are mostly from stress /sadness, rather than anything else.) my suggestion is, control your feelings (if possible), defeat the sadness, and try to be happy, as much as you can! You can do it, and you are a good person, I have faith in you, mate!

Hey, you saw the xmen? Which one did you saw? And it was a mess? Hm.
Chicken is always a good thing to eat, tho im not a big fan of cherries. Oh man.
Question: what cherries are good for? I could not hear well in the specific part of vlog 24.
Other than that, nice vlog, that fish with potato-chips sounded odd, but if itââ,¬â,,¢s good, then ok.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BoomStick Clock

Cherries are good for your gut is what I said. :D
I saw the latest x-men (days of future past).
Thanks for the comments, bb10. :yay:

[u2]Z9nO66M8MR8[/u2]

BilliardBall10

well leek, if people can change for the better, then thats a good thing.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AstronautClock

everything in life changes you must be a huge buffoon to think otherwise of humans

BilliardBall10

well, while i agree with your points (for the most if it), i find it bad to call someone a buffoon, just because he/she doesnt shares the same views as you do.

in my point of view: everything can change, but some things cannot change.
( and like i previously said, good people can change for the better, bad people can change for the worst.)
(because someone really bad rarely changes, so there are few cases of a bad guy-becoming a nice guy, therefore making those cases the great exceptions from the rule).

AstronautClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1971322in my point of view: everything can change, but some things cannot change.

dont be obvious I said things in life. obviously some things remain the same, some patterns. please dont look too deep into what I wrote.