News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Mario Kart 8

Farted by PolyhedronClock, May 05, 2014, 01:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolyhedronClock

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/04/03/mario-kart-8-60-fps-montage <--- 60 FPS trailer, god damn that looks smooth.

Looking forward to this game, definitely gonna buy it day 1. The balloon battle mode on it is looking pretty interesting, seeing how they are taking place on race-type courses. The N64 remake tracks on it look amazing, and holy shit the new wario mountain map god damn.

BilliardBall10

is it better than the previous mario kart games?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

I hear in Mario Karty 9 you'll all be in the same buggy

Pin Clock

Gameplay looks fun, but the roster choices were rather poor, the addition of Baby Rosalina and adding Metal Peach, as well as keeping Metal Mario, and the other four babies, makes the roster really lackluster and wish the Koopalings were seven unique characters instead.

It's not going to sell me a WiiU, but it'll be a game I pick up after I own one.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

Slurpee

Quote from: Pin Clock;1970571It's not going to sell me a WiiU, but it'll be a game I pick up after I own one.

I feel this way about a lot of games, and it's ultimately why I never bought a ps3- too many things I kind of wanted, and nothing I reeeaaaaally wanted. there's a lot of shiny shit vying for my attention, not least of which addictive indie games like broforce and calculords

that said, of all the current generation systems, I'm probably going to get a wii u, to play with friends, meaning this and Super Smash Bros. are probably going to be the console movers for me. which is funny because I hated Subspace Emissary and never even bought Brawl

Losperman

This makes me want a Wii U more, certainly. I won't bend over backwards or make sacrifices to get one before the fall, but I want one. This and EarthBound have been the only two things that made me regret not saving up sooner, though.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Clocktopus

When I bought my Wii U like a year ago this game, smash bros and a future animal crossing were the only reasons so I'm definitely getting it day 1. I'm not sure how I feel about the Anti Gravity stuff.

I hate the character roster, if they had shortened the amount of babies (baby mario & luigi are I think the only ones that makes sense) and got rid of the koopas there would be a lot more room for favorites such as Birdo, King Boo, and Dry Bones. Thank god the classics are all still there. And what the fuck is a Pink Gold Peach.

The game looks absolutely beautiful though.

Oh and if you register this through Club Nintendo you get a free game, Pikmin 3 here I come!