News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

PASS THE SPAM PART TWO: CA$H MONEY MILLIONAIRE MOTHERFUCKERS

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, May 10, 2014, 03:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Anyone remember Clockday 2012's Pass the Spam? Fuck yes you do it's the best collab we've ever done and you know it. If you haven't seen it then watch it before bothering with this thread. Quite a few good clocks were in on it, and you all worked together so well the thing came out to be a perfectly cohesive bullshit clusterfuck and make me laugh so hard I hurt my throat. Since that collab worked out so well last time let's do that again. For those of you who a bit hazy on the details here's the theme:

Minimum thirty second spam flash that continues on the plot from the previous part, and progresses the overall plot, or doesn't, or fucks up the plot horribly. As long as it's funny, do whatever you want. That's the key thing here, focus on being funny over polished animation or even a coherent plot. Shittyness is encouraged, from small scale shittyness to elaborate and grandiose shittyness. Four parts will be designated as "quality parts" in the sense that they will be longer (90 seconds minimum) and rather than only having a day to make their part, they get three. Not just anyone is gonna get those spots either, no shoobies, pooftahs, or communists.

The first part (00. INTRODUCTION)  however is different, it will be a full effort affair that makes the viewer think they're actually going to watch something classy and competently animated, like Kombucha's part in the last PTS. Towards the end of the this part, shift to spam, or allow part one (00.) to be the abrupt, jarring drop in quality/taste. Obviously this person will get more time to make their part and it will overlap with production of parts 1-17. Again, no shooftahs.

SPECIFICATIONS
-650x400
-24fps
-save your FLAs as CS5.5 or lower
-Your part must be at least 30 seconds long
-one day time limit for parts
-quality parts must be at least 90 seconds and have a three day time limit.
-Name all your symbols Yourclockname_symbol1 or something like that so they're distinct from symbols in other parts. (example: flounderman_speecharrow)
-one part per person (unless not enough people sign up or there are no shows)
-no shows will have their parts skipped or given away
-put your flash in a movie clip and set your audio to stream or you will be banned for six years

And finally, if enough people want changes to the format (more spots, more quality spots, two for everybody, different resolution size, etc) then that's what we'll do.

=PARTS=
00 INTRODUCTION RenegadeClock
03 TropzillaClock DONE
04 RobClock DONE
05 VuvuzelaClock DONE
06 PhantomCatClock DONE
07 ScrewClock skip
08 AnkhClock DONE
10 MightybooshClock skip
11 BB10Clock DONE
11.5 Pop-TartClock DONE-ish
12 EvilBeanClock DONE
13 PolyhedronClockDONE
14YoyoClockskip
15 PatriotClock DONE
16 Abba-ZabaClockSkip
17 WobbuffetClock DONE
18 FloundermanClockSkip
19 AbsintheClock IS SEXY
20 QUALITY PART DurianClock if he were a chick I'd fuck it
21 Evil Bean Clock
22 SlurpeeClock
23 Pez
24 KombuchaClock
25 StrawberryClock
~
CREDITS. [open!]
MENU. [open!]
COMPILING. FloundermanClock

RESERVES

PhantomCatClock

Beautiful. I'll take part four and place a bid on part 15 if there aren't enough signups. I won't just shit something out this year, either. I'm committed to a lack of quality.

e: (Also, just in case, AS2?)

RobClock

Given the one day restriction for part making, im worried that my day will fall on 9 hour work day or something and i wont have the time to make anything :wiebel:

AbsintheClock

VuBawlsClock

I'll take 5
It's tedious because I will have to work on it on laptop, burn to disk, and copy to workstation and email it or something.
but I promise it will be the worse shit ever.
Fuck anonfrog

screwclock

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pop-tart

VCRClock

whoa ho ho ho

30 seconds??

Damn, son, that's like three VCRClock movies.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

AnkhClock

Quote from: RobClock;1970677Given the one day restriction for part making, im worried that my day will fall on 9 hour work day or something and i wont have the time to make anything :wiebel:

Yeah this, but I'm sure we'll be able to swap parts with one another if we need to. I guess once we get started I'l have a better idea of what the schedule is going to be.

TropicanaClock

pop-tart

Quote from: RobClock;1970677Given the one day restriction for part making, im worried that my day will fall on 9 hour work day or something and i wont have the time to make anything :wiebel:
Quote from: AnkhClock;1970690Yeah this, but I'm sure we'll be able to swap parts with one another if we need to. I guess once we get started I'l have a better idea of what the schedule is going to be.

How far in advance do you guys get your schedules?

Also, this is a spam collab. You could probably get a 30 sec part done in half an hour. just skip takin a poo that day.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Added everybody, still plenty of spots open. Also ankh, vcr, you guys should take parts.

If there are glaring work/school issues I can make exceptions for people. Just make sure to post in the thread about it if it comes to that.

Quote from: VCRClock;1970689whoa ho ho ho

30 seconds??

Damn, son, that's like three VCRClock movies.

this is the big leagues son

Quote from: AnkhClock;1970690Yeah this, but I'm sure we'll be able to swap parts with one another if we need to. I guess once we get started I'l have a better idea of what the schedule is going to be.

Yep, as with last time you can swap parts with people if you discuss it with them.  Everything is flexible.

Kombucha

AnkhClock

pop-tart

Quote from: Kombucha;1970707Give me that sweet sixteen.

Where the fuck have YOU been?

Your intro in pt 1 was divine. I'm glad you're here. :dance:

Slurpee

put me in reserves

I want in but There iS SomeThing I mUst do first.........................................................

VCRClock

Fuck it, gimme part 2. Unless someone really wants that one, in which case I can take another.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

TropicanaClock

Quote from: VCRClock;1970714Fuck it, gimme part 2. Unless someone really wants that one, in which case I can take another.

Pop, VRC, and trop sounds like perfect 3 part combo.
Yeah baby