News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

PASS THE SPAM PART TWO: CA$H MONEY MILLIONAIRE MOTHERFUCKERS

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, May 10, 2014, 03:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

also my computer is working again finally and it might actually be running faster because there isn't 7 years of garbage clogging up my files
so I'm gonna clog up my files with 7 years of garbage and then ill be set. shouldn't take much longer

i will be ready when my ticket comes up yessiree

pop-tart

Lotus and I have also thrown that tidbit around.

We'll go with Slurpee due to tenure, tho.

pop-tart

I'm making progress. Just drew Wade in a rocking chair so there's that.

AnkhClock

I believe it was Slurpee

just because of all the Clocks, Slurps is the one I believe I'd take advice from.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1972432here's a 100-second part with sound/narration:
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/07a4a63bbb7e5b58f2d22836270fc257

and one without any voice-acting, in case you want the lighter, shorter version for your collab.
(without voices or sounds):
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/d8eb883ae832b391f66995b2bf5d449c

tell me what you guys think of my part.

ok, plz check it out guys, only ankh talked about my part!
i would like some opinions/support on this!

Quote from: AnkhClock;1972458By the way, bb10, I prefer the version with sound. If you need help syncing it I can help. Instead of having the sound synced to the main timeline, put each line into its own movieclip.
well thats good, but i dont have the time to edit my part, so if its possible, can you edit it for me, and then plz link me to the file/send me the file so that it will sync perfectly?!

please sir.

and after my part is in good shape, then i will start asking you how to put the lines in the movieclips.

well i hope that you will help me man.
thanks

Quote from: Slurpee;1972465also my PC is working again, i will be ready when my ticket comes up yessiree
good to know, we need you back, sir!

Quote from: pop-tart;1972467I'm making progress. Just drew Wade in a rocking chair so there's that.
that scene alone, pays off for anything bad that exists in the collab.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

I liked your part, dude. I'll help ya get that sound working if you want. Much better with it in.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart;1972483I liked your part, dude. I'll help ya get that sound working if you want. Much better with it in.

hello, please do help me man, i will appreciate it, because i woudl love to have my part with sound, as i wanted to, but it lags so much.(its out of sync)

so if you can help me, i will be grateful.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AnkhClock

I edited BB10's part so that the sound syncs properly!

.FLA (Flash 8)

.SWF

You can poke around in the .fla to see what I did, basically for every line of dialogue I put it in its own movieclip just offstage. That movieclip appears for the same amount of time as the original dialogue.

Also I put everything into one movieclip and renamed the symbols, because flounderman said he'd publicly castrate us if we don't and I don't want you to get publicly castrated.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1972189what are you talking about? i ALWAYS name my flash symbols >: (
Quote from: AnkhClock;1972489Also I put everything into one movieclip and renamed the symbols,

JURY?

AnkhClock

actually bb10 had some pretty funny names for his symbols that I tried to preserve whenever possible, I just put "bb10_" in front of them just in case anyone else had the same names.

VuBawlsClock

I still name my symbols vuvuvu, vuvuvuvuvu, vuvuvuvuvuvuvucucumbervuvuvuvu, etc
Fuck anonfrog

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1972491JURY?

Quote from: AnkhClock;1972494actually bb10 had some pretty funny names for his symbols that I tried to preserve whenever possible, I just put "bb10_" in front of them just in case anyone else had the same names.

THE COURT HAS DECIDED:

BB10 names ALL his symbols.

i rest my case!

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AnkhClock;1972489I edited BB10's part so that the sound syncs properly!

.FLA (Flash 8)

.SWF

You can poke around in the .fla to see what I did, basically for every line of dialogue I put it in its own movieclip just offstage. That movieclip appears for the same amount of time as the original dialogue.

Also I put everything into one movieclip and renamed the symbols, because flounderman said he'd publicly castrate us if we don't and I don't want you to get publicly castrated.

thanks man, thanks for everything, i am very grateful for what you did.

i will also look around in the .fla to see how i can learn from that thing.

RenegadeClock

PezClock

Shit guys, just realised im going on vacation on the 21st. Sorry that I let you guys down.

pop-tart

OK

So I'm rusty as fuck and I am not even close to done. Also waiting on some voice acting.

Here is my WIP so the next part can start. It's complete enough where the next person can get the gist of it.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/11ea34008342cb79a2e641c770373d65

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

VuBawlsClock

Im traveling cross country so I coudnt watch it yet.
Fuck anonfrog

pop-tart

Yeah Vu, got yours. Good job, even if your hosting site tried to give me malware, lol.

Grey's TTS lines are temp.... Abs is doing that line. BB10 and Tom play themselves, obviously.